Upgrade Fairy is Alive and Well!

Jonibme

This afternoon i logged into my Emil to grab the confirmation number to check us in to pour flight to Ft Lauderdale tonight and i had an upgrade notification from Princess! I screamed and danced and giggled for 10 minutes! I actually considered cancelling this cruise to change cabins but when i logged on to see what was available about final payment time this cruise was showing all balconies and mini suites sold out! I'm in happy shock waiting for pour flights to escape the beautiful Alaskan cold...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This afternoon i logged into my Emil to grab the confirmation number to check us in to pour flight to Ft Lauderdale tonight and i had an upgrade notification from Princess! I screamed and danced and giggled for 10 minutes! I actually considered cancelling this cruise to change cabins but when i logged on to see what was available about final payment time this cruise was showing all balconies and mini suites sold out! I'm in happy shock waiting for pour flights to escape the beautiful Alaskan cold...

It took me a little while to figure out what you meant... We went from a category BD Balcony to a category MD mini-suite... I don't know what that means though?

Well I mean, I know the difference between a mini suite and a balcony but not sure if MD is good or not... Any cabin with an unobstructed view, a balcony, a bigger shower and a sofa is a good thing!

You give me hope for me to escape the beautiful....and getting lighter....Alaska cold....but I would be happy for the wind to go away.....Congratulations....Maybe your Alaskan luck will rub off to me too...:)