10 drink card appeared on Day 9 of 12 day cruise - Anthem of the Seas

Title says it all. Four days left in the cruise, and there was a notice in the Cruise Compass.

I looked for a general "drink cards on ships" thread but didn't find one. If it exists, Bob, please move this there.

If not, maybe we should start one, like the Freestyle machine thread.

$85 for 10 drinks, plus 18%, of course.

Just off Oasis appeared Day 4, $79 plus gratuity came to $93 ish.

Be careful- we are new ish to cruising and my hubby neglected to check our account the night before we left- we were charged 3 of the drinks that were punched on our drink card in the MDR. I have sent an email and hopefully can be refunded, if not lesson learned, check your account before you leave the ship!!

They appeared on day 4 of my recent 9 nighter on Anthem. Great deal, and as my bartender pointed out, don't use punches on beers or cheap drinks. It may have been earlier on this cruise because it was Yeshiva Week, very light drinking week for the ship as a whole.

Guest maddycat
Just off Oasis appeared Day 4, $79 plus gratuity came to $93 ish.

Be careful- we are new ish to cruising and my hubby neglected to check our account the night before we left- we were charged 3 of the drinks that were punched on our drink card in the MDR. I have sent an email and hopefully can be refunded, if not lesson learned, check your account before you leave the ship!!

Don't rely on the email. Call Past Cruise Customer Service at 800-256-6649. Have your reservation and folio number.