Cozumel Fury Catamaran Snorkel and Beach Break

Didn't go this trip, but Fury cat went to beach just north of Mr Sanchos last week. On our trip in a previous year it was a different location. Don't think you could plan ahead on where they would be, but it is probably possible to get off there.

I assume that you have to leave. They share the beach with other excursion groups. When we were leaving, a full boat was on its way in.

I booked this a few years ago, due to another excursion being cancelled. Ended up on the afternoon trip. Turned out to be amazing going on the afternoon trip. The morning trip was full of around 150 people. We only had 10.

We had a fantastic time, which the small group contributed to. The margaritas are pretty weak. Give a tip and ask for a little more tequila. They had a bottle hiding under the counter that they used to give your drink a boost.

We did this excursion last April. I didn't ask, but it did not seem like staying at the beach was an option. They do a head count as you get off the boat, then do it again as you get back on. From what I understand, the beach they took us to is owned by the same company that owns the boat. It was not a public beach.