Barbecue on sunshine

PAcruzincouple

Thanks for the responses we had went on a carnival cruise a few years ago and there was a little bbq place hidden above the buffet on deck 10.

Liberty has that. Not sure which other ships also have it. Triumph appears to have an "upstairs Lido", but I don't know what is served there.

Was on the sunshine two weeks ago and on embarkation day there was a “bbq”

Of such for one of the two lunch options on deck 5. Enjoy. I really loved that cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this the Red Frog Pub location???

No, deck 5 near Ocean Plaza / Alchemy Bar if I remember correctly from June cruise. It was very good, no lines and a great alternative to the Lido Buffet on embarkation. Food reminded me very much of Guy's Pig and Anchor on other ships. This was the only day it was offered BTW.

No, deck 5 near Ocean Plaza / Alchemy Bar if I remember correctly from June cruise. It was very good, no lines and a great alternative to the Lido Buffet on embarkation. Food reminded me very much of Guy's Pig and Anchor on other ships. This was the only day it was offered BTW.

Got it. Thanks

Liberty has that. Not sure which other ships also have it. Triumph appears to have an "upstairs Lido", but I don't know what is served there.

We were just on Triumph in November 2016 and "upstairs Lido" had BBQ. It wasn't Pig and Anchor but it was BBQ.

We were just on Triumph in November 2016 and "upstairs Lido" had BBQ. It wasn't Pig and Anchor but it was BBQ.

I was on the Triumph February 2017 and January 2018. No it doesn't. Upstairs was seating only. There was no place to serve food from. There might have been one drink station, but I'm not positive.