Jane McDonald on the Divina

nikkiw60

Hasn't she been on a few of their ships? Was it any good? I will see if I can find it on catchup :)

It passes an hour and gives nice memories! And wish we were boarding the Divina on Thursday as we had originally booked!

Instead we are now on the Seaside in Saturday!

Still looking forward to it though!

Sat waiting for our lift to the station for the train to London our flight is tomorrow morning.

Then a few days in Key West.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nikki ... you will love the Seaside ... :cool:

I know!

Watch for my daily posting and will add to the cabin photos, we have an Aurea balcony cabin on deck 15 and our friends have a Fantastica balcony on 13.

And thank you for all your help and information.

And fingers crossed we can get the drone package upgrade!

I know!

Watch for my daily posting and will add to the cabin photos, we have an Aurea balcony cabin on deck 15 and our friends have a Fantastica balcony on 13.

And thank you for all your help and information.

And fingers crossed we can get the drone package upgrade!

Drink not drone!!!

And fingers crossed we can get the drink package upgrade!

I still find it unbelievable that you couldn't pre-upgrade! You'll have no problem doing it onboard, but it's scandalous that they wouldn't facilitate you beforehand. It seems to be a very arbitrary policy, 'cos Dave could do it for his Seaside cruise and I could do it for our Divina one, both of us doing it through MSC UK and both for a Caribbean cruise - similar to your situation/position.

I still find it unbelievable that you couldn't pre-upgrade! You'll have no problem doing it onboard, but it's scandalous that they wouldn't facilitate you beforehand. It seems to be a very arbitrary policy, 'cos Dave could do it for his Seaside cruise and I could do it for our Divina one, both of us doing it through MSC UK and both for a Caribbean cruise - similar to your situation/position.

I even tried again last week!

Our travel agent had an issue for the April cruise but got there in the end, the usual no you can`t, yes you can issue between staff at MSC.

Nikki ... for a moment there I was imagining drinks being brought by drone to your sunbed ... ;p now that would be cool.

Our travel agent had an issue for the April cruise but got there in the end, the usual no you can`t, yes you can issue between staff at MSC.

Nikki ... for a moment there I was imagining drinks being brought by drone to your sunbed ... ;p now that would be cool.

Isn’t there somewhere on the East coast considering delivering ice cream by drone?