Sales & Promotions

camper49

For a couple of years, it been offered during the summer. It could be applied to cruises from roughly the following summer thru the spring after that.

That is:

In June to August of 2017,

Sip & Sail was offered as a perk on bookings for cruises sailing from June 2018 thru June 2019. You had to book a balcony or higher cabin

We reserved our trip for June on the Grand under the Sip-n-Sail last summer. Although we are not in the Alaskan Cruising season yet the ships are filling up. The Grand is almost full. I doubt there will be any substantial incentives.

We're sailing out of Southampton and also out of Barcelona next year. Is the Sip and Sail ever offered on sailings of this type or are sailings out of the UK and Europe not included in the promo?

For a couple of years, it been offered during the summer. It could be applied to cruises from roughly the following summer thru the spring after that.

That is:

In June to August of 2017,

Sip & Sail was offered as a perk on bookings for cruises sailing from June 2018 thru June 2019. You had to book a balcony or higher cabin

I wonder how this would work for Alaska since the May and June 2019 sailings were just released in the past couple of months? I am looking at May 2019 but was hoping for a Sip and Sail offer. Now I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and book without waiting?

I wonder how this would work for Alaska since the May and June 2019 sailings were just released in the past couple of months? I am looking at May 2019 but was hoping for a Sip and Sail offer. Now I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and book without waiting?

Go ahead and book now. If the Sip and Sail comes up you can likely just transfer your booking to take advantage of the offer. I have cruises booked that I'm hoping to transfer over if the promo comes up again. If it does come up and the price is good I'll switch. If not, I have a cabin and a cruise I want to take and am already set.

We're sailing out of Southampton and also out of Barcelona next year. Is the Sip and Sail ever offered on sailings of this type or are sailings out of the UK and Europe not included in the promo?

We are sailing out of Barcelona this summer with the Sip N Sale and it was booked last year during the promotion. Assuming it happens again this year....you should be good!(y)(y)(y):wine-glass::beer-mug:

clear.png?emoji-cocktail-610