best bar to watch ncaa basketball tournament?

Pwrmaster7

I am thinking about booking the escape for the March 17th thru 24th and do not want to miss all my tournament games. Is there a place that has a bunch of tvs that will show them? Has anyone been on the ship before during this time and watched the games? Thanks!

I am thinking about booking the escape for the March 17th thru 24th and do not want to miss all my tournament games. Is there a place that has a bunch of tvs that will show them? Has anyone been on the ship before during this time and watched the games? Thanks!

You are on an international ship flagged in the Bahamas. They have one sport channel that features European sporting events. You're not in the USA any longer Toto.

Ok well I the cruise is out. Glad i asked. Mexico here i come. They showed nfl games so I'm notnsure why asking about bball is so strange. Thanks all

The NCAA tournament outside of the US is tough. One year when I was in London I was only able to find one bar showing the games and they ended up just grabbing a US streaming feeds over a VPN and displaying them on TVs (the bar was freaking packed though).

Ok well I the cruise is out. Glad i asked. Mexico here i come. They showed nfl games so I'm notnsure why asking about bball is so strange. Thanks all

You will have a hard time finding the games in Mexico, too. There just isn't much interest in US colleges in other countries.

Watching sports on an NCL ship is a crap shoot unless you are a fan of EPL footy and/or Turkish League basketball.

If watching American college sports on a ship is what you want, you're better off on Carnival.

A bunch of years ago I was able to watch some of the Big East tourney while on the Gem.

Simple, they pay for the NFL. There won't be as much demand for NCAA.

While not the Super Bowl, there is great demand for March Madness, from office pool brackets, to gambling on individual games, to rooting for your favorite team (college).

Also money wise the SB took in around 4.75 billion in bets while March Madness takes in over 12 billion

Edited by geegee1

There is no guarantee that any of the games will be available. If watching the games is that important to you, you might wish to sail a different week.

I agree plus that time of the year the ships will be filled with spring breakers. We went through this last year.

I will add the final games were on the bar TV at Osheehan's and in the cabin but I think that had something to do with so many people requesting they show the games.

DVR the games and watch the elite collegiate athletes do battle on the college basketball campuses when you get home. Problem solved!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums