Summer 2019

FIFE1

do you have maybe the Baltic itineraries of Marella Explorer?

I've only posted the new itineraries. The old ones still exsist with minor port changes.

I'm not posting all of those or taking requests, due to all of this is online next week.

Try living in Scotland![emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lately there has been a reduction in the number of cruises available from Scotland. Hope they re-think this as they will lose a lot of customers to other lines such as Fred O and C & M which sail from Scotland. Wouldn't it be lovely to sail from Edinburgh or Greenock.

do u know any dates Marella Cruises visit Olden? Is there any new ports in Fjords cruises?

There are 5 new cruises to Norway and Baltics for Explorer. I cantc post full details yet. But all will be available online on 5th April.

I just wanted to say cheers for posting all the new itineraries @SausPud. They look great! Thanks for taking the time to do this!

You are very welcome, just trying to help others.

Some people think I am Google and know everything, but I just know somethings and research the rest. It's all about who you know that counts. Some information I have, I'm not allowed to post (hence the extra questions and non-responses) until launch date and if I did post, I wouldn't get told the information anymore.

People will always want more, but I will answer what I can.

Can you tell us if there is a cruise to the Baltic from Newcastle in June 2019 please? Thanks in advance.

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes,

22 Jun 2019

16 days on Explorer 1

Overnight in St Petersburg.

See brochure for more details, page 45.

The Cruise Brochure is out and available in the shops or you can ask me.
Thanks for that unfortunately all of the Tui shops in our area (5) still insist they are not out until Thursday and we can book an appointments @ £15[emoji15] which is refundable when you book a cruise think they are selling the brochure.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Thanks for that unfortunately all of the Tui shops in our area (5) still insist they are not out until Thursday and we can book an appointments @ £15[emoji15] which is refundable when you book a cruise think they are selling the brochure.

Unbelievable!!

They don't miss a trick do they?

The deck plan is in the brochure but more venues yet to be announced.

ImIin two minds between Explorer 2 and Discovery 2.

Yes those are the two we are looking at, controversially it was going to be Explorer 1 but with the situation in that part of the World it no longer features[emoji106]

Yes those are the two we are looking at, controversially it was going to be Explorer 1 but with the situation in that part of the World it no longer features[emoji106]

We were looking at Explorer 1 but as she is moving to be Newcastle/Southampton based, she isn't cruising to the sunshine Med that we are looking for next year.

I tried to take a picture of the deck plans and post on here but it was too difficult to keep the quality so it's readable and be within their very small limits of file size. Google "skysea Golden Era deck plans" and you get a good idea of the layout.

differences in cabin names are:

Penthouse suite becomes Royal suite

Royal suite becomes Executive suite

Sky suite becomes Junior suite

Celebrity concierge suite becomes Balcony suite

Family balcony suite becomes Deluxe Balcony suite

the rest are the same.