Summer 2019

FIFE1

Could you give us a few clues re (discovery 1) ex Corfu next year (it will be Oct 2019). What will the itineraries be each week. Will Mykynos be back? Or Rhodes (we did not make it last year due wind speed...) But they quickly made a reschedule to take us to Marmaris. (We will miss the dream ex Corfu (Joseph and Alexis the best bar team ever)!!!!

thanks for any info (know its all hush hush)

Ah right, any idea when they release the dates?

Usually late Summer.

Thanks for your time to input on this thread, but your post is just repeating what has already been posted and not adding anything new but an extra post to your count, but thanks again for trying.

Could you give us a few clues re (discovery 1) ex Corfu next year (it will be Oct 2019). What will the itineraries be each week? Will Mykynos be back? Or Rhodes (we did not make it last year due wind speed...) But they quickly made a reschedule to take us to Marmaris. (We will miss the dream ex Corfu (Joseph and Alexis the best bar team ever)!!!! thanks for any info (know its all hush hush)

Discovery 1 has two cruises on three dates in October 2019:

4 Oct & 18 Oct

Adriatic Explorer

Corfu - at sea - Koper, Slovenia - Venice, Italy - Split, Croatia - Dubrovnik, Croatia - Kotor, Montenegro - Corfu

11 Oct

Idyllic Italia

Corfu - at sea - Rome, Italy - Naples, Italy - Messina, Sciliy - Valletta, Malta - Taranto, Italy - Corfu

Mykynos is available on

Explorer 2 Greek Getaway (22 May, 17 Jul, 21 Aug, 2 Oct)

Discovery 1 Iconic Islands (24 May, 19 Jul, 13 Sep)

Just for extra info and choice

Explorer 2 Greek Getaway 2 Oct

Naples - at sea - Crete - Mykonos - Athens - Zakynthos - Sicily - Naples

And it's Adults only!

Would do but can only get away in October. Not sure what to try (like the Greek Isles), googled the last stop in Italy. It was once the most polluted city.

Ship/Itineraries ex Palma and advance information.

Would do but can only get away in October. Not sure what to try (like the Greek Isles), googled the last stop in Italy. It was once the most polluted city.

Ship/Itineraries ex Palma and advance information.

Are you sure you read that right? I just googled it and it said it was the largest populated, NOT POLLUTED. The number of people, not dirtiness.

Also what dates can you do in October? I'll post the cruises that fit in with your timetable. There won't be many more that I haven't already given you.

Are you sure you read that right? I just googled it and it said it was the largest populated, NOT POLLUTED. The number of people, not dirtiness.

That exchange did make me chuckle!

We are visiting Taranto early next month on Discovery 2 and I had researched it.

You are both correct!

The city was the most populated in Italy around 500 BC, and in 1991 was declared an environmental risk and stated to be the most polluted city in Italy.

(circa Friday the 4th Oct 2019/Return no later than Sunday the 20th Oct 2019)

Explorer 2

9th October - Mediterranean Gems

Explorer 1

No Sail Dates

Discovery 1

As previously mentioned

Discovery 2

5th October - Cosmopolitan Classics

12th October - Highlights of the Mediterranean

Dream

8th October - Treasures of the Mediterranean

Celebration

10th October - Venetian Vistas

These are the only ones that fit your dates.

Are there any that you want the ports of call for? I wasn't going to type them all in if there is no interest.

You are welcome. Enjoy your Baltic cruise.

Also, if possible, go for an Executive Suite or Large Balcony Suite, as Explorer 1 has Hammocks. Only ship in Marella fleet to have these and only available on those 2 grades.

Definitely going to go for the large balcony cabin - a hammock sounds great. You posted the Baltic itinerary for July. Could you please tell me if the one for June 22nd is the same? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely going to go for the large balcony cabin - a hammock sounds great. You posted the Baltic itinerary for July. Could you please tell me if the one for June 22nd is the same? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never used a hammock.

How do you get in and out of them?

Baltic Explorer July 13th (15 days)

Newcastle - At Sea - Skagen, Denmark - Kiel, Germany - At Sea - Tallinn, Estonia - St Petersberg, Russia - Helsinki, Finland - Stockholm, Sweden - At Sea - Warnemunde, Germany - Copenhagen, Denmark - At Sea - Newcastle

Legends of the Baltic 22 June (16 days)

Newcastle - At Sea - Copenhagen, Denmark - Warnemunde, Germany - At Sea - Stockholm, Sweden - Tallinn, Estonia - St Petersberg, Russia (overnight) - Helsinki, Finland - Riga, Latvia - Klaipeda, Latvia - at sea - Fredericia, Denmark - at sea - Newcastle

Baltic Explorer July 13th (15 days)

Newcastle - At Sea - Skagen, Denmark - Kiel, Germany - At Sea - Tallinn, Estonia - St Petersberg, Russia - Helsinki, Finland - Stockholm, Sweden - At Sea - Warnemunde, Germany - Copenhagen, Denmark - At Sea - Newcastle

Legends of the Baltic 22 June (16 days)

Newcastle - At Sea - Copenhagen, Denmark - Warnemunde, Germany - At Sea - Stockholm, Sweden - Tallinn, Estonia - St Petersberg, Russia (overnight) - Helsinki, Finland - Riga, Latvia - Klaipeda, Latvia - at sea - Fredericia, Denmark - at sea - Newcastle

Thanks so much. This is really helpful.

Is the celebration (ex-Dubrovnik) next year still adults only or has it been changed to families?

Not adults only as the Explorer 2 is going to be instead but two sailings are Adult only.

Escape to the Caribbean and Atlantic Quest.

Not even been on our first cruise yet (Discovery, magnificent fjords, July 2018) but I am sure we will love it- so I'm interested in seeing what cruises are leaving from Southampton summer 19. Not really a fan of airports so leaving from a British port is ideal.

The only cruises from Southampton 2019 are on Explorer 2.

They are three of them:

4th Sept - Cities and Ice

18th Sept - Fantastic Fjords

and 26th Sept - Seeking the Northern Lights.