Info on hotels by the cruise pier in New Yook

mrbill62

Staying at Skyline Hotel on 10th Ave. between W 49th and W 50th this Thursday night before we board BA on Friday morning. I'll let you know how it was for us on Friday before we sail.

We've stayed there pre-cruise before too, and thought it was good for the money. Large rooms. Walking distance to pier.

Where are you coming from and how are you getting to NYC? If you are driving, look for hotels in NJ that have cruise packages. I stayed at a Hilton, parked our car there for the week, had breakfast, and had a private driver take us to the port and pick us up after our cruise. All for around $200. Insanely good deal. If that is an option for you and you want more info I can try to find out the exact details.

Where are you coming from and how are you getting to NYC? If you are driving, look for hotels in NJ that have cruise packages. I stayed at a Hilton, parked our car there for the week, had breakfast, and had a private driver take us to the port and pick us up after our cruise. All for around $200. Insanely good deal. If that is an option for you and you want more info I can try to find out the exact details.

We also booked at the Hilton Garden in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Price includes lodging and I think a free breakfast and also parking for the week and transportation to/from port. Good deal!

If you are planning on doing any touring, I’d get a hotel elsewhere. There is no reason to be walking distance to the port, taxis are very plentiful, and Manhattan isn’t that big. I’d rather be closer to the action and deal with a $10 cab ride.

We also booked at the Hilton Garden in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Price includes lodging and I think a free breakfast and also parking for the week and transportation to/from port. Good deal!

Hilton Garden Inn prices have risen since that $200 quote. Guess it all depends on when you are sailing.

Staying at Skyline Hotel on 10th Ave. between W 49th and W 50th this Thursday night before we board BA on Friday morning. I'll let you know how it was for us on Friday before we sail.

We stayed there 2 years ago,quick walk to pier. Restaurant and bar. It’s in Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood,variety of ethnic foods in area. We enjoyed it