Diamond Crown and Anchor

kkyyylllaa

Can anybody tell me what is included in the Crown and Anchor coupon books thst you get on-board?

Most up to date version I could find: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50334236&postcount=21

I do know that the Internet coupon has changed to either 24 hours of free internet or $23 off a package.

Can anybody tell me what is included in the Crown and Anchor coupon books thst you get on-board?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

All of your offers will be written out on a sheet of paper that will be in your cabin when you arrive. Be sure that your Crown & Anchor number is attached to your booking.

Those offers are embedded electronically in your SeaPass card.

I do know that the Internet coupon has changed to either 24 hours of free internet or $23 off a package.

I know this has been asked before, but honestly I am too lazy tonight to search. Will hubby and I each get 24 hrs free or $23 off? If we both get it, could be apply $46 off to a one device package?

Our first Diamond sailing will be in April and we will be needing internet as we are leaving our son at home.

Thanks in advance!

I know this has been asked before, but honestly I am too lazy tonight to search. Will hubby and I each get 24 hrs free or $23 off? If we both get it, could be apply $46 off to a one device package?

Our first Diamond sailing will be in April and we will be needing internet as we are leaving our son at home.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you will both get 24 hours or $23 off, but you cannot combine the discounts towards the purchase of one package.

Yes, you will both get 24 hours or $23 off, but you cannot combine the discounts towards the purchase of one package.

Please forgive me in advance.....but I must ask what might be a stupid question. On our upcoming cruise, we need to check in with my parents back home due to health issues. It's an 8 day cruise so it would be nice to check in more than once.

So if we are both Diamond, could my husband use his 24 hours of free internet on his device on the 3rd day and me use my 24 hours of free internet on my device on the 6th day? OR does that mean we both use our own devices for the 24 hour period?

I have NEVER used the internet or so much as touched my cell phone when cruising, but this time, I really do need to check on my parents. So I have no idea how this works. :o

So if we are both Diamond, could my husband use his 24 hours of free internet on his device on the 3rd day and me use my 24 hours of free internet on my device on the 6th day? OR does that mean we both use our own devices for the 24 hour period?

Yes. You and your husband can use your 24-hours on different days. We do the same. Enjoy your first Diamond cruise and don't forget to pickup your free photo...one for each of you.

I liked it better when the internet was for free 24 hours total. You could use it all week. I guess that will never come back.

It was never 24 hours total. Before going to the current single continuous 24 hour period, I believe the benefit was a certain amount of minutes much like what Celebrity still does. That number of minutes was definitely not 24 hours.

Please forgive me in advance.....but I must ask what might be a stupid question. On our upcoming cruise, we need to check in with my parents back home due to health issues. It's an 8 day cruise so it would be nice to check in more than once.

I have NEVER used the internet or so much as touched my cell phone when cruising, but this time, I really do need to check on my parents. So I have no idea how this works. :o

Not only can you use them on different days, but during each 24 hour period, you can share the internet. You can only be logged in on one device at a time, but you can log out and log in as many times as you want on as many different devices as you want.

It was never 24 hours total. Before going to the current single continuous 24 hour period, I believe the benefit was a certain amount of minutes much like what Celebrity still does. That number of minutes was definitely not 24 hours.

Yes, correct, now I think about it. It was something like total 60 minutes? 90 minutes? but you could use it throughout the cruise. That was a real benefit, disappointed to see it gone.

Yes, correct, now I think about it. It was something like total 60 minutes? 90 minutes? but you could use it throughout the cruise. That was a real benefit, disappointed to see it gone.

If you remember carefully, you should also recall that the connection was so bad and so slow that virtually all of your minutes were used up just signing on.

If you remember carefully, you should also recall that the connection was so bad and so slow that virtually all of your minutes were used up just signing on.

How true! I was working at that time, all internet based, and well remember the stress trying to just download messages. :eek: At least all that has vastly improved.