Anthem of the Seas - Review - Southern Caribbean - Jan 28, 2018 - Feb 9, 2018

Noreen411

Thank you for doing such a detailed review with terrific pictures. We have only cruised out of Bayonne twice and loved the “ no flying “ stress and getting our car quickly and being at home early am. Thinking of going on the anthem again in June but also looking at the harmony and freedom. We like the promenade, ice shows and layout of these ships better. Also, like the idea of starting our cruise in warm weather. Will have to make a decision soon.

Thank you

It’s definitely hard to choose.

The ease of boarding in NJ and not having to fly is a huge draw

However, we limit ourselves then from trying all the other classes of ships. As well as different itineraries and not having those cold days there and back.

We are still tossing around next winters cruise either B2B on Harmony or 12 nights on Anthem

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOVED the detailed review. I have about 2 months before I get on the Anthem and I devour any info and pictures about it. You gave a lot of info and pictures. A Great review!

Thank you

Have a great trip

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the great review. I love the Oasis Class, but looking forward to trying Anthem in 2019. Also appreciate the heads-up about Vigie Beach. Will be traveling solo in St. Lucia in June and had that one on my list. Looks like I'll need to try another beach!

Thanks for the great review. I love the Oasis Class, but looking forward to trying Anthem in 2019. Also appreciate the heads-up about Vigie Beach. Will be traveling solo in St. Lucia in June and had that one on my list. Looks like I'll need to try another beach!

Hi

I’m sure others may have loved Vigie. It is very close to the ship.

This was our view of it.

We will be on the lookout for a new beach in St Lucia for our next cruise stop there.

Have a great time

Noreen

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 months later...
Does Scott buy all those T-shirts wit h the island names on them on the islands or does he pick those up on the mainland, if so where?

Jimbo:)

Hi

Each island he gets shirts. Usually blue which is his favorite color. And he likes that same style that each island seems to have.

I have to remind him to wear different colors once in a while.

Hi

Each island he gets shirts. Usually blue which is his favorite color. And he likes that same style that each island seems to have.

I have to remind him to wear different colors once in a while.

Thank you, guess I have to look harder on the islands. I seem to be missing those types.