NCL Pearl Pepsi question

must2cruz

if I have this right Pepsi products are sold on NCL. Does anyone know if they have caffeine free Diet Pepsi? Regular Diet Pepsi is okay but my wife prefers it with no caffeine. In the past we checked a six pack (plastic bottles) of soda through in luggage but that doesn’t appear to be an option anymore. This isn’t a big deal but she likes one Diet Pepsi per day. Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

We get a list of soft drinks available on he ship when we sail in the Haven in order to choose what to stock in our fridge. I have never seen caffeine free Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew listed. Not to say that it isn't someplace on the ship but we have never been offered it.

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

Thanks BirdTravels! That's good news for our friend who is cruising for the first time. To him Mt Dew is like Coffee for most and it would have been a loooonnnnggggg week without it :)

To all those concerned about Pearl cancellations, no worries for the Caribbean. The cruises going to Alaska are going to the Joy. Expanded itineraries, etc. We are safe and so far no changes. Spoke directly to NCL to verify. We are good to go.