Four Seasons Miami - Walking distance to CVS/Restaurant?

js

Hi.

Im staying at Four Seasons Miami this Thursday and Friday and just wondering if there is anything close where I can walk and pick up some snacks and/or wine and beer.

Im not sure what area this hotel is located but I live in New York and worked in Manhattan for 100 years before taking a job at a local private college so am aware of my surroundings.

Also I have a ressie for the Edge Steakhouse for Friday night and it looks like the casual pool restaurant closes at 6 pm on Thursday. Is there a reataurant in walking distance that is casual for Thursday night. Casual but nice where we can relax and have some drinks and good food. Ill be wigh my mom and prefer to just stay around the hotel.

If nothing close, no worries but would be nice.

Thank you.

Just put what you want in Google Maps.... a CVS appears to be not far..

I tried and I dont know what the heck Im looking at lol

I dont know what "not too far means" I am a runner and exercise daily so not worries about thte walk but just didnt want to have to get into an Uber. I did googlemaps with Four Seasons and donr even know which building Im looking at, Im sure Im not doing it correctly.

Thanks if anyone has any first hand. experience. I would appreciate it.

Just put what you want in Google Maps.... a CVS appears to be not far..

Just wanted to say thanks. My dh showed me what I needed to do. I saw the CVS about 3 blocks away as well as Havana across the street. Is this area okay to walk around? Although I have been to Miami many time, I am not familiar with the different areas. Just usually stay at resort or hotel prior to a cruise. Thanks.

You are right in the middle of the Brickell area of Miami, which is Miami's finance district. Its pretty dense and walkable. Tons of stores, bars and restaurants in that direct area. The 4-Seasons is a little towards the end of the district but its still in a dense part. There is also a free metromover system that can take you all over Brickell and Downtown Miami. Your dinning, shopping and drinking options are endless. There are too many CVS and liquor stores to count in the area.

Brickell is one of the safest areas of Miami. Brickell Ave is pretty much the Madison Ave or 5th ave of Miami. Very well known and prestigious address.

You are right in the middle of the Brickell area of Miami, which is Miami's finance district. Its pretty dense and walkable. Tons of stores, bars and restaurants in that direct area. The 4-Seasons is a little towards the end of the district but its still in a dense part. There is also a free metromover system that can take you all over Brickell and Downtown Miami. Your dinning, shopping and drinking options are endless. There are too many CVS and liquor stores to count in the area.

Brickell is one of the safest areas of Miami. Brickell Ave is pretty much the Madison Ave or 5th ave of Miami. Very well known and prestigious address.

Perfect and nice comparison, Ive worked off both 5th and Madison lol

I really appreciate your taking the time with your detailed response. Thank you!

I am just catching up on this one since I just got home from two weeks in Sydney Australia.

We stay at the Four Seasons often.

From the hotel make a right on Brickell.

You walk a few blocked and will see the JW Marriott.

Continue walking on Brickell thru the light and on your right is a CVS which is actually open 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Depending on how quickly you walk no more then five to ten minutes.

Keith