Feliz Navidad from Rrrrrryndam

cdkempton

Having a fabulous Holiday cruise. Just spent the day in beautiful Loreto. Didn't want to leave. Captain Consen is all you've all said he'd be and then some. He's just a delight. The crew, food, libations, decorations, etc.etc. are all wonderful. Even the weather is perfect.

Feliz Navidad to all. If I can add anything on my return home, I'll certainly write a recap. I'm afraid my writing isn't clever like so many on these boards but I just wanted to give you a quick update on this wonderful ship.

Feliz Navidad to all. :D :D :D Colette

cdkempton

I for one look forward to your review. We had reservations on this cruise for some time but had to cancel just before final payments were due because of scheduled shoulder surgery. I thought I would be mended enough to go two months after surgery but my Surgeon said NO Way. Too much risk still. So, we cancelled. I had been waiting several months for the surgery (x-rays, MRI, doctor's appointments and the surgery schedule) so I did not want to put it off three more months - more potential complications. Have fun on the rest of the cruise.

Frohe Weihnachten CdKemton sowie an alle CCMember

because already some languages posted....

Aus Europa wünschen wir allen CCMitglieder ein schönes und gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest sowie einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr

die Ans und der Gerd

:)

Merry Christmas to you on the Ryndam, one of our favorite ships. I'm glad you enjoyed Loreto. We always look forward to stopping there. They had wonderful entertainment in the square when we were there in November. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Archived