Daily Getaways Carnival Gift Cards 2018

winchesterdog

Hey guys I just got my e-mail announcing the 2018 "Daily Getaways" promotion - looks likes it's April 2 for the preview then April 09 for the first week of sales. Rumor is that Carnival will participate again this year with another 15% promotion. FYI last year the 15% off Carnival Gift Cards promotion sold out within 20 minutes so plan accordingly. Note: A few of us (myself included) were inconvenienced by the change in Carnival's digital card provider. Basically when we purchased the cards we received an e-mail with a link. This link gave you the card and pin number. Like several others w/o immediate cruises pending I just kept the email rather than following the link. When Carnival changed providers the link died. Carnival was zero help but Daily Getaways handled the problem quickly and efficiently. I purchased 3 $100 cards last year and I plan on doing the same this year. Good Luck and if you have any questions let me know or follow the link. You can also sear last years threads as we covered most questions new folks will have. Full disclosure - I am not affiliated with Daily Getaways at all but I have purchased packages (Wyndham points) every year for the last 3 years or so.

Related Note:

I went to the service desk on ship and gave them the card number and my pin number (came with digital card) from my email and they added it to my account - it was immediately on my Sail/Sign balance.

Heres the website https://dailygetaways.ustravel.org/comingsoon

Best

Kevin

Care to share?

Thank you OP! Are these cards good for the cruise or only to be used as OBC?

I think they mean this site is in conjunction with the other 2 sites we all buy the discounted gift cards from.

The gift cards can be used for your cruise balance and on-board spending. ANYTHING Carnival offers.

• 1 month later...
Awww I will miss out. I will be on a cruise and I take no outside means of communication with me.

Do they have this once a year?

Yes, it’s a promotion through the U.S. Travel Association. Once a year, every day is a different deal, so the Carnival cards are only sold on one day (not that they last a day).

Bought three last year. Our June cruise is paid off, so time to get some for OBC. My son’s already put in his request for at least two. LOL Now, let’s let this thread drop a few pages and hide it. :evilsmile:

Hey guys I just got my e-mail announcing the 2018 "Daily Getaways" promotion - looks likes it's April 2 for the preview then April 09 for the first week of sales. Rumor is that Carnival will participate again this year with another 15% promotion. FYI last year the 15% off Carnival Gift Cards promotion sold out within 20 minutes so plan accordingly. Note: A few of us (myself included) were inconvenienced by the change in Carnival's digital card provider. Basically when we purchased the cards we received an e-mail with a link. This link gave you the card and pin number. Like several others w/o immediate cruises pending I just kept the email rather than following the link. When Carnival changed providers the link died. Carnival was zero help but Daily Getaways handled the problem quickly and efficiently. I purchased 3 $100 cards last year and I plan on doing the same this year. Good Luck and if you have any questions let me know or follow the link. You can also sear last years threads as we covered most questions new folks will have. Full disclosure - I am not affiliated with Daily Getaways at all but I have purchased packages (Wyndham points) every year for the last 3 years or so.

Related Note:

I went to the service desk on ship and gave them the card number and my pin number (came with digital card) from my email and they added it to my account - it was immediately on my Sail/Sign balance.

Best

Kevin

Hello and thanks for the ifo. Was wondering is there a limit to the number of cards u can purchase? Thank you in advance

I don't see any Carnival gift cards during the preview. Will they show up later anyone know?

It only has previews up to April 20th. I'm hoping the Carnival gift cards show up later in the month. And I think it was 4/24 last year...

Related Note:

Best

Kevin

Apparently just a rumor.

Has anyone that has signed up, received any reminders for the Carnival gift cards??

I really don't want to sign up for something that is going to add to my spam mail, unless there are some real deals to be had.