Daily Getaways Carnival Gift Cards 2018

winchesterdog

Does anyone know if Canadians can buy these offers or do you need to be in the US?
From their Terms & Conditions:

Eligibility - The Program is available to all legal U.S. and Canadian residents (excluding residents of Quebec) who are above 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of participation in the Program

Has anyone that has signed up, received any reminders for the Carnival gift cards??

I really don't want to sign up for something that is going to add to my spam mail, unless there are some real deals to be had.

The reminders just email you the morning of that day's deals before they go on sale. We won't officially know if Carnival is participating this year until we see more of their previews. My guess is, we'll see more previews as this week goes on. Then the sales begin on the 9th. For reference, last year Carnival cards weren't sold until April 24th.

How can I see the previews for the first few days? I realize they are not on sale until the 9th and I have signed up at the web site. All I got was a notice that I will receive previews beginning 4/9.

I had the same issue since I bookmarked the comingsoon page. You have to delete that part of the url. Don't think website links work here so if you google dailygetaways you should find it.

The site is kind of confusing, but click the calendar icon on the right to see all of the offers at once.

Last year they were sold on April 24th. So far they've revealed deals through April 27th and no Carnival. But the Travel Assoc. website still lists Carnival as a participating partner, so hopefully they'll show up.

I will post too, but only after I reserve my gift cards.
I hear that! :')

So do they add more deals? We just need to keep checking.
For the last week, they've given us a preview of the first 2 weeks worth of deals. They officially started today and revealed week 3. Not sure when they'll reveal weeks 4 and 5. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll wait until next Monday to reveal week 4.

I think they mean this site is in conjunction with the other 2 sites we all buy the discounted gift cards from.

The gift cards can be used for your cruise balance and on-board spending. ANYTHING Carnival offers.

Which are the two other sites where you buy discounted gift cards?

Which are the two other sites where you buy discounted gift cards?
AARP and Allstate. Both are free and you don't need to be a member of either in order to accrue points and then redeem those points for a 10% discount on the Carnival cards. Do a Carnival boards search and they will come up. Once you buy the cards, you can get them in 100 or 500 denominations and sent to you in hard plastic card format with a $0.59 charge per card for shipping or via ecard format for free.

• 3 weeks later...

It appears Daily Getaways isn't going to offer a 15% off Carnival gift card deal this year. Last year they were sold on April 24th. They still haven't revealed anything for May 9-11, but at this point I'm inclined to believe they're not going to have any deals those days. Typically, they reveal at least a week ahead of time. That's too bad, but I did get three of the 15% off cards from eBay (sold by PayPal) last week, so that kind of makes up for it. Wouldn't mind more though. ;)

Edited to add: And I just noticed this post. Doh! I thought I was caught up with the thread back then so didn't even scroll up. Dang, I could've saved a lot of time checking that site if I had noticed this when it was posted. LOL

I emailed daily getaways. Was told they will NOT be offering Carnival Gift Cards this year.:(:(:( :(:(
Edited by Organized Chaos

It appears Daily Getaways isn't going to offer a 15% off Carnival gift card deal this year. Last year they were sold on April 24th. They still haven't revealed anything for May 9-11, but at this point I'm inclined to believe they're not going to have any deals those days. Typically, they reveal at least a week ahead of time. That's too bad, but I did get three of the 15% off cards from eBay (sold by PayPal) last week, so that kind of makes up for it. Wouldn't mind more though. ;)

Edited to add: And I just noticed this post. Doh! I thought I was caught up with the thread back then so didn't even scroll up. Dang, I could've saved a lot of time checking that site if I had noticed this when it was posted. LOL

I wonder if the 15% off gift cards somehow found their way to ebay/pay pal instead of daily getaways.

Nothing nefarious implied... just wondering if the contract with daily getaways didn't work out, so the already processed/created 15% off gift cards are being sold by ebay/pay pal instead

I wonder if the 15% off gift cards somehow found their way to ebay/pay pal instead of daily getaways.

Nothing nefarious implied... just wondering if the contract with daily getaways didn't work out' date=' so the already processed/created 15% off gift cards are being sold by ebay/pay pal instead[/quote']What's odd is that the U.S. Travel Association website still lists Carnival as a Daily Getaways partner, so I thought for sure they'd be doing them again this year. What you suggest is certainly a possibility because the ones on ebay have to be coming from somewhere. I would think Carnival somehow regulates how many gift cards are produced/released. Last week PayPal Digital Gifts sold, I think, around 500 of them. Right now they're at 1,800+ with 89% sold, so that's going to be another 2,000 this round alone. It actually worked out better because Daily Getaways also had a limit of three, but it was a one-time thing. PayPal Digital is the same limit, but they've ran two deals so far, so it's already better. Who knows, maybe they'll do more.