Veranda 1 Coffee

KnitterA2

My experience was that it took 7 minutes from the time I called to get coffee from room service. I timed it - it took me 10 minutes to go to and from deck 5 aft to the cafe to get coffee.

You can also make a standing order for deliveries.

We never used the coffee maker.

I found the coffee for the coffee maker very strong, which is not what I like. I just went down to 1 ("Living Room" midship - very convenient) for coffee. Of course, you DO have to get dressed to do that....

For safety reasons, some cruise lines don't allow things like coffee makers. Not sure about Viking, but why bother?!

I found the coffee for the coffee maker very strong, which is not what I like. I just went down to 1 ("Living Room" midship - very convenient) for coffee. Of course, you DO have to get dressed to do that....

For safety reasons, some cruise lines don't allow things like coffee makers. Not sure about Viking, but why bother?!

It’s the getting dressed part that I don’t like;p. This just may turn into a job for hubby!

I understand that there are no coffee makers in V1 rooms. Other than room service or going into the public areas to grab that first morning cup, has anyone brought their own small coffee maker and if so, what brand?

Just got off Star. No coffeemaker in V1 but as everyone is saying...room service is the way to go.

The up side of no coffeemaker is that you have an extra shelf for storage...and storage is a bit tight so it’s a bonus.

Enjoy...we did.

Is it worth the space to get the coffee maker removed?

It depends how much you need coffee instantly in your cabin.

For us the shelf was definitely more valuable. We would never have used the coffee maker.

These are my own thoughts, others will have different opinions.

It was also very easy to get take good away coffee from any of the bars.