“LIVE” from the Allure of the Seas - 2/25

niksmom630

Hi,

Would you be able to post Chops lunch menu and their kids menu?

I'm on the Allure in 3 weeks and was thinking of taking my kids for lunch…

Thanks!

Sure, I’ll try and stop by there and ask.

thank you so much for posting for us during your vacation!! My boyfriends taking me on Allure for my 30th later this year, and this has been so helpful!!

I’m sure you will enjoy it! A great way to celebrate a milestone birthday! [emoji4]

How much is parasailing at Labadee when buying on ship versus preboarding?

Not sure if there is a difference. We didn’t do anything on Labadee besides the cabana rental. Maybe someone else can chime in with an answer....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Day 5....lots to catch up on, including compasses... dinner in coastal kitchen was excellent.

DH and I both had the branzino, which was very good. Fish in general is just sort of ok to me, so I don’t often order it, but I’ve had my fill of beef, and the waitress recommended it. Very mild tasting. Menu below...

fb5b5c8b7c3833bf00e7f2639f51b6a3.jpg

ac483d6034f8ff1a29edd8aa6654a9c8.jpg

The only pic I remembered to take was of my creme brûlée, which was delish

494a7c9252272ae1aec0fa16ffa31ffc.jpg

Enjoyed the comedy club show...Paul Ogata, the second comedian, was hysterical! 🤣

621bbbe69937265e83aae602468d153f.jpg

a6b82c9435117989d630a1ef1e0944b6.jpg

Was the adult comedy show crude in any way? When we were on the Harmony in Sept., one of the comedians was so crude my DH and I just looked at each other and tuned him out. The second comedian was just plain boring. We sat for the hour instead of walking out because we knew we would be made fun of if we left. The first comedian was so cruel to this very elderly German lady who sat in the front row. With the language barrier, thank goodness she had no idea he was making fun of her. I noticed she had fallen asleep during the second comedian. We’ve been to many adult comedy shows on many ships and it was never that BAD! Glad to hear you enjoyed it on Allure.

Haven’t seen Jim Beam. Asked the bartender in the schooner, he said they don’t carry it in the bars anymore

Just jumping on and thanks for sharing your sail!

We just came off a B2B on Harmony and we loved it since we have sailed Oasis and Allure 2X each.

The only issue was some of the changes made on Harmony, the staff used the word “modified”when you asked for things you had on Oasis or Allure.

No Hendricks! No red label scotch anymore, only Black but that is ok but you use to be able to get a double on the drink package for Red but now for 2 ozs of Black it is $8.95 plus gratuity. If anyone is a bit of a drinker buy the beverage package!

Oh and one other “Modified” change, 150 Park menu sucks! They left the tasting menu and Modified the new one. Only ate there once.

Ok back to the Allure live! 🍸 😀

Thanks again!

Your pictures are beautiful! Definitely making me miss my time on her!

I'm looking forward to trying the Buffalo Trace.

Knob is gone too Bob. We're also on this sailing. They told my son they haven't had it in a while

When we were on Allure in November, they had Blanton's, which we found to be delicious. They'll also give you the collectible cork/tops. It's on the pub menu but I don't see it on the pool bar picture.

... When we were on Allure in November, they had Blanton's, which we found to be delicious. They'll also give you the collectible cork/tops. It's on the pub menu but I don't see it on the pool bar picture.

Blanton's is a bourbon?

Your pictures are beautiful! Definitely making me miss my time on her!

When we were on Allure in November, they had Blanton's, which we found to be delicious. They'll also give you the collectible cork/tops. It's on the pub menu but I don't see it on the pool bar picture.

Just tried Blanton's in the pub. 100 proof but smooth and not cheap.

Others I saw include Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Makers, Gentleman Jack, Wild Turkey, and Bulleit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Chris, Chris, Chris... the man in the yellow shirt, did you plan to catch him in the act? :p

[emoji23][emoji23] ohhhhh MG!!!!! I didn’t notice until after I posted that photo..... I

wondered if anyone would catch that....[emoji12]

Was the adult comedy show crude in any way? When we were on the Harmony in Sept., one of the comedians was so crude my DH and I just looked at each other and tuned him out. The second comedian was just plain boring. We sat for the hour instead of walking out because we knew we would be made fun of if we left. The first comedian was so cruel to this very elderly German lady who sat in the front row. With the language barrier, thank goodness she had no idea he was making fun of her. I noticed she had fallen asleep during the second comedian. We’ve been to many adult comedy shows on many ships and it was never that BAD! Glad to hear you enjoyed it on Allure.

The first guy was was a bit rough, but the second guy made up for it....[emoji3]

Loving your live report and photos so far, Chris, thank you! How's your foot feeling?

Thanks! And thanks for asking! I’m still gimping along. [emoji51] trying to be on my best behavior today, because I’ve got a big walking day in Cozumel tomorrow!

This morning we had a slot pull for our roll call scheduled. We had a little over 20 people participate, and we all walked away with a $15 return on our $21 investment. Enough to pay the Johnny Rockets cover charge, if you were so inclined [emoji12]

1f35b6f634663be5aaa485026e006a48.jpg