Just off Navigator, 5 night any questions?

Glad to hear about the drink cards appearing on day 2. Only two weeks until our turn.

Were they offering any specialty dining deals on the ship? Did you try any?

Looking forward to your review.

Just the 3, 4, or 5 night packages. I never saw any % off at a specific restaurant. We did not do any specialty dining since the menus were new in the MDR and we wanted to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just the 3, 4, or 5 night packages. I never saw any % off at a specific restaurant. We did not do any specialty dining since the menus were new in the MDR and we wanted to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you happen to take pics of the new menus? I'm on Navigator on Sunday and am very curious...thanks.

Did you feel that your mattress was too firm?

Yes! But we were prepared and brought backpackers air mattresses which helped greatly. They were cheap from Amazon about $14 each and were very easy to pack. The bed had 6 (yes 6!) mattress pads on it when we arrived, and even then it was hard as a rock and sunk in the middle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes! But we were prepared and brought backpackers air mattresses which helped greatly. They were cheap from Amazon about $14 each and were very easy to pack. The bed had 6 (yes 6!) mattress pads on it when we arrived, and even then it was hard as a rock and sunk in the middle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's insane! I will investigate your solution - thanks so much!

Glad to hear about the drink cards appearing on day 2. Only two weeks until our turn.

Were they offering any specialty dining deals on the ship? Did you try any?

Looking forward to your review.

Was on this sailing also and did the bogo specialty dining from cruise planner and also noticed they had specialty dining 25% off on last day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So, what was your opinion on the new menus?

Overall they were good. I missed the cold soups but I know they weren't terribly popular. The quality was good and the portions I enjoyed as they were on the small side so I didn't feel stuffed after dinner. I posted the menus in another thread with my review, maybe someone can link to that thread?

Overall they were good. I missed the cold soups but I know they weren't terribly popular. The quality was good and the portions I enjoyed as they were on the small side so I didn't feel stuffed after dinner. I posted the menus in another thread with my review, maybe someone can link to that thread?

Here is your other thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55409608#post55409608