Champagne

Ibis

On the Navigator now - happy to say M is the usual pour. They still put Jacquart (sp) in the suites as the welcome-aboard Champagne.

On our last cruise on the Mariner we were told (by our stewardess & purser's office) that we could only have 2 bottles of champagne in our suite. We did not ask for ANY liquor; just wanted champagne. It took contacting the Hotel Manager to get it resolved. He said it WAS company policy and that there was a 2 bottle limit whether it be wine, champagne, or liquor, but he would make an exception! The purser's office told us to order room service food and request champagne and just not eat the food! Ridiculous! Of course we could order champagne by the GLASS in our suite. We were further told that we should have our agent contact Regent prior to our next cruise to insure this doesn’t happen again... which we have done. Hope it is not an issue on our upcoming cruise on the Explorer. We like to sip champagne in the evening before going out. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are just off the Voyager and on the first day I asked our cabin attendant for our two bottles of liquor and that every time she saw an empty bottle of champagne to put another in the fridge. No problem whatsoever!

We are just off the Voyager and on the first day I asked our cabin attendant for our two bottles of liquor and that every time she saw an empty bottle of champagne to put another in the fridge. No problem whatsoever!

Thanks[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've been told the limit is two bottles. But on multiple occasions our empty bottles have been replaced by full ones so effectivly the limit was two bottles at a time. I suspect that some guests take alcohol off the ship for their post-cruise and perhaps Regent is trying to limit this but this is just speculation

We are currently on the Mariner. We requested Jacquart champagne in our fridge everyday and they have given us two bottles so far, in addition to our welcome bottle. Also, asked for a bottle of JW Black and that was delivered, too, without hesitation. Regent is and always has been extremely accommodating.

Our butler brings another bottle of Champagne (and puts it in the fridge) as soon as he sees an empty bottle in our suite. And the Sommeliers will also send a bottle of your favorite wine to your suite. Last night at dinner we enjoyed a New Zealand rose that they had brought onboard a couple weeks ago. He said, "Would you like me to send a bottle to your suite?" It was waiting for us when returned from dinner. No limits that we have noticed.