How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

Hi pjcag,

Not sure...have been on many other lines, first time on Carnival, have the impression that Carnival is further down the 'food chain' compared to other lines.  Am going with a group of friends that chose this offer so we will see what happens.  One small item that I noticed was that when having dinner in the dinning room, there are only tablecloths on the tables for a special night.  Now having said that, I have cruised quite a bit, so don't really miss the formal nights, but smart casual works for me, but for some reason the no tablecloth things makes me feel like I will be eating at the buffet all the time.  But I have never had a bad vacation, but some are better than others!  Will have a great time without the tablecloths! LOL

Hi have been on over 20 cruises , This includes RCL ,NCL,Carnival along with two others and they are are the same . I love Carnival because of the fun on board.The food on Carnival is better than RCL and NCL food would be number one for me. Over all Carnival is the fun ship.

59 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

We have 19 days until our cruise.  I usually have some idea, or at least a list, of what I want to pack.  Not this time.

Oh, my. I’ve had my lists made since early Fall, and suitcases opened on bed in spare bedroom with some personal items already in them since December for my March 2 cruise on the Breeze. Down to 32 days now. Tried on all my dresses last week and made that final decision, and they go into suitcase the week we leave. I have lists of lists everywhere!! Boarding passes, tags, and passports already in my travel RFID handbag. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣