Central Park Interior on Oasis?

av8tr21

Hi all,

We are looking to book on Oasis in August and trying to decide on room type. We have a balcony on Indy next week, and I was wanting to try something different. The Central Park interior rooms look kinda cool, any experience with them?

DH does not care, I usually get “I don’t care whatever you want [emoji23]”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have never stayed in the CP rooms but have stayed in the Boardwalk rooms on Oasis, Allure and Harmony. We try to get the rooms farthest aft so we can see the ocean and watch the aqua theater shows from our balcony!!:cool: We usually stayed on deck 10 but, next year, will be on Deck 8 in the farthest aft rooms on both Oasis and Harmony!! I realize that we will hear music from the late show but it ends around 10 or 11pm, so that'll be fine for us. I also like to be able to watch all of the action on the Boardwalk. I would think CP would be quieter. You get different perks with each location too.;) Enjoy whatever you choose!!

I had a Central Park balcony on the Allure before and I actually enjoyed it. It was quiet and nice. I would argue somewhat more eventful then ocean view balconies as it enables you to people watch. Also provides a nice atmosphere to pop a bottle of wine or enjoy an in-room breakfast overlooking what's essentially a city view balcony.

We had a Central Park inside for a B2B last April and loved it! Particularly the window seat where I could put my feet up with a book looking over the ‘park’ ...even better in the evenings with all the lights on.

We've always done balcony, but did central park to save some money on Oasis in October. It wasn't bad. It was our first time on Oasis class, and with the ship being so big, plus no ocean view balcony, we felt a little disconnected from the Ocean. But the wine and lunch at Sabor were a nice perk. Evenings on the balcony while the kids slept were peaceful with the music being played. At the right price, we'd do it again.

On caribbean cruises ocean view balconies don't do it for me and I prefer a CP or Boardwalk Balcony (depending on price, value, specials, etc). It gives me something to look at while at sea and if I want to stare at wide open water I can do that from the desks above.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm considering a Central Park View Interior (NOT balcony) cabin for an upcoming cruise and I was wondering if they are noisy. We go to bed around 10-ish and don't want to listen to loud music and crowds until 1 am. Now that we're retired it seems like it would be a good idea to save money - but not at the cost of my sleep!

Thanks.

I'm considering a Central Park View Interior (NOT balcony) cabin for an upcoming cruise and I was wondering if they are noisy. We go to bed around 10-ish and don't want to listen to loud music and crowds until 1 am. Now that we're retired it seems like it would be a good idea to save money - but not at the cost of my sleep!

Thanks.

We’ve stayed in a CP view room and it’s not loud at all.