Current NextCruise Promotion

Cam Dizzle

So if I book 2 guests in an interior room onboard for Feb. 2019, I would get $150 OBC ($50 for NextCruise Savings, and $100 for booking 6 months out) and pay a down deposit of $100 per person?

Am I reading that correctly?

Correct, if you are doing a 6-9 day cruise and you are booking with a non-refundable deposit.

I've been trying to figure this one out also. According to the flyer they do not have reduced deposits any longer.

'8. Are NextCruise bookings still eligible for reduced deposits?

NextCruise will no longer offer reduced deposits for onboard bookings. The deposit required onboard

will be equivalent to same value as a shoreside deposit which ranges between $100 – $450 per person

depending on length of cruise.'

I also wish they hadn't gotten rid of the instant on board credits. That is what incentivized me to use them.

'2. Will the NextCruise program continue to offer both Instant and Future OBC?

As of August 1, 2017, NextCruise will only offer the future onboard credit option due to the lack of

popularity of the Instant Onboard Credit option. Your Clients will always enjoy their Onboard Credit on

their future cruise vs their current cruise.'

I've been trying to figure this one out also. According to the flyer they do not have reduced deposits any longer.

'8. Are NextCruise bookings still eligible for reduced deposits?

NextCruise will no longer offer reduced deposits for onboard bookings. The deposit required onboard

will be equivalent to same value as a shoreside deposit which ranges between $100 – $450 per person

depending on length of cruise.'

I also wish they hadn't gotten rid of the instant on board credits. That is what incentivized me to use them.

'2. Will the NextCruise program continue to offer both Instant and Future OBC?

As of August 1, 2017, NextCruise will only offer the future onboard credit option due to the lack of

popularity of the Instant Onboard Credit option. Your Clients will always enjoy their Onboard Credit on

their future cruise vs their current cruise.'

That got changed fairly recently. Reduced deposits are back but only if you book non refundable

• 1 month later...