On Oasis now! Any questions ?

Hi! Currently on Oasis and having a great time. We purchased the Alcohol package, 1st night done right and the 3 night dining package.

10 drinks for $79 card available starting Wednesday.

We ate at 150 Central Park for FNDR

Giovanni’s on Monday

MDR Tuesday & Wed which was excellent

Tonight we will go to Chops and tomorrow Izumi Hibachi :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad you are having a great time.

Keith

Having a great time. My husband and I are in our early 30s traveling with a couple the same age. The majority of people on this cruise are in their 70s and are so happy and friendly! Lots of Pinnacle people too. So much fun! Only a few cranky passengers but everyone else has been awesome!

If you try sorrentos pizza this trip let us know how it is!

I have and I really like it. The other party I’m with does too. My husband is a “pizza snob” and wasn’t a fan.

What location are you staying and how is it? We will be on the Oasis in July in room 12243 and wondering about the location to things! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

On 11 in a midship balcony. It’s nice because we can take the stairs to the pool/windjammer

We have some friends on board with you, and they were excited as it was their second cruise and the first time on one of the Big Girls.

How have the seas and weather been?

Great weather. Feeling some motion in the evenings but nothing that a little Dramamine can’t fix !

Great weather. Feeling some motion in the evenings but nothing that a little Dramamine can’t fix !

Awesome. It sounds as though they should be enjoying themselves. Enjoy the rest of your cruise, and thanks for the weather and seas update.

Thanks for the review, we'll be on Lady Oasis in mid-April. We are getting really anxious for our trip.

Glad to read that you ate at 150 CP for the FNDR, we have this booked as well. I know the wife is hoping for Giovanni's, but I wouldn't mind it getting 150 Central Park.

Sly

Hi ! Thank you for offering to answer questions on your vacation ! Are you on the Western Itinerary ? I wondered what nights were formal nights ? Just trying to finish up making reservations for the shows - I'm on her April 1st ! Thanks again and have a great rest of your vacation 😎

Glad to hear things aren't so horrid, as some of the people on this message board portray Oasis to be. Will you be filming any videos of the tables at Windjammer and uploading them to YouTube? [emoji23]

Hi ! Thank you for offering to answer questions on your vacation ! Are you on the Western Itinerary ? I wondered what nights were formal nights ? Just trying to finish up making reservations for the shows - I'm on her April 1st ! Thanks again and have a great rest of your vacation [emoji41]

Eastern :) nights 2 and 5

Glad to hear things aren't so horrid, as some of the people on this message board portray Oasis to be. Will you be filming any videos of the tables at Windjammer and uploading them to YouTube? [emoji23]

lol!! Not horrid at all! And no YouTube on the agenda [emoji23]

Do you need to get tickets for the diving shows? I was on the Allure several years ago and don't remember having to reserve tickets for the diving shows, but just wanted to double check.

Let me know how the Izumi Habatchi went. We are looking at doing that on our cruise.

Do you need to get tickets for the diving shows? I was on the Allure several years ago and don't remember having to reserve tickets for the diving shows, but just wanted to double check.

Let me know how the Izumi Habatchi went. We are looking at doing that on our cruise.

There are no physical tickets, but there are reservations. Reservations are not manadatory, but those who do have reservations can enter the venue early. Those without reservations can only enter around 10 minutes before the performance starts.

Can you or anyone tell me how Falmouth is? I had read PAST reviews about " It is scary and I'm cancelling my excursion!" How is it now though? We go in 2 months so I want to know how it is NOW verses 6 months ago.

Thanks to everyone