Just Business Or Demise of Ethics?

nukesubsailor

Of course we have to "let it go" and not be bitter or angry about it, but we can't just "let it go" without letting the powers-that-be know we are unhappy with what they've done.  If nobody complains about an unfair practice and just keeps handing money over to them, what is the logical conclusion?  They will just keep taking.  Businesses need to be held accountable.  NCL needed to be held accountable for the disaster of starting major renovations while paying customers were still trying to enjoy a vacation.  

I don't believe we are doing anyone any good by just biting our tongue and forgetting about it.  Complaining on these boards also is rather useless if that's all you do.  You need to contact the company (as I believe the OP has done) and voice your displeasure.  I, personally, have only good things to say about our Princess experiences, but if I think they've gone back on their word on something,, no matter what it states in the contract, I will let them know and judge them on their response.