Kids ID at Ports

My kids have passports we'll be using to board the ship this weekend, but wondering what ID they need at ports. Last cruise we did with them everyone only needed ship cards and no ID. On my last cruise (or two), adults needed a drivers licence and ship card. What do we need this trip for the kids each day? Ports are St. Croix, St. Maarten, Martinique, Barbados and Grenada.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My kids have passports we'll be using to board the ship this weekend, but wondering what ID they need at ports. Last cruise we did with them everyone only needed ship cards and no ID. On my last cruise (or two), adults needed a drivers licence and ship card. What do we need this trip for the kids each day? Ports are St. Croix, St. Maarten, Martinique, Barbados and Grenada.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kids under 16 only need a sea pass card to reboard the ship. Those 16 yrs old and over need a sea pass card and a government issued picture ID.

Kids don't typically require ID beyond their SeaPass card. However, to be safe, we also have a Passport Card for DD, in addition to traditional Passport book, that we tend to take off the ship with us. Heaven forbid we miss the ship and don't have appropriate ID! As an alternative, or backup, we also scan and email to ourselves copies of our passports and birth certificates prior to sailing, just in case. Better safe than sorry!