Any stores to shop in while in Grand Turk?

rexy69

I was wondering if there are any stores to buy beer & liquor at? Or is it just Margaritaville and Jack's Shack to choose from, if we want to drink that day?
The main all purpose store as you enter the complex sells liquor, but I believe that they deliver it to the ship and then you pick it up on the last night. I don't think you can buy a bottle of rum and consume it on your own. If I am mistaken, then someone will correct me. Many of the islands and ports have overpriced drinks, so that is another reason why I prefer to chill on board and consume my drinks package.

I was wondering if there are any stores to buy beer & liquor at? Or is it just Margaritaville and Jack's Shack to choose from, if we want to drink that day?

If you rent a golf cart you can go out into the island and see and do stuff. There's much more in Grand Turk than just the port area. The store other posters have mentioned, I haven't been in but I may check that out when we go back.

• 2 weeks later...