Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

Glad to see someone else sticks with the same cabin selection. I booked the new forward facing outside on deck 17.... on the Sky in March, the same on the Enchanted for Nov and then the same category on the Discovery for March 2022. A creature of habit.... you bet. Now if they would only serve bacon 🥓 by the adult pool 😝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canucktrio said:

Thanks for sharing the photos of this suite.   We are booked in March 2020 on the Sky, and then have the same suite on the Enchanted in 2021 and one more time on the Discovery in 2022.    🛳️😎

Wonderful!  Good for you.  Will you be taking more pics of the Window Suite in March?  We have it booked for July 2020.  I was wondering  a few things.  There  was a video a while back but it moved very quickly. (The poster was probably trying to get out of the room and did a great job) 

Thanks 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fincherson said:

Can anyone tell me what they layout is like for the Lido cabins? Is it a good deck to book a Deluxe Balcony on? I know it's personal preference but we've never booked on Lido before. We sail December 28, 2020, can't wait! 

We were in a mini suite on the lido L218 and we loved it! Easy access to all lido amenities. Not sure what you mean about the layout.  They are the same as in other decks. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

We were in a mini suite on the lido L218 and we loved it! Easy access to all lido amenities. Not sure what you mean about the layout.  They are the same as in other decks. 

Is it just a hallway with doors on the end That separates you from the Lido? I guess I don’t really know what I mean ha ha. We’re booked in cabin L202.

16 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Oh, got it! There are sliding doors on each side beyond the bar/pizza/burger area that you enter through. There is a doorway To the left or right that leads to the lido cabins. It’s quiet if you are wondering that. We did not see much foot traffic.