I’m so excited!!! There fun on the is fun on the Horizon

erica1000

My husband and I will be on the Horizon in 49 days. I booked as soon as the itineraries were released. It’s been a long wait, but I’m so excited that the day is almost here!

Congrats on your cruise. Maybe when the excitement wears off you can write using proper grammar again, lol. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anybody know the maitre d email address on the Horizon for dinner reservations? Thanks soo much for this info. I just booked the Horizon and want to email MDR.

This is the person who emailed me my confirmation for dinner reservations on my June 25 sailing on Horizon .

PGrytsenko@carnival.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband has to have a balcony and a patio set back from the sea doesn't count. I don't think we'll ever experience a Havana cabin.
Not a problem....you have 36 Havana balconies to choose from. I am not talking about the lanais on deck 5. There are 26 aft balconies on decks 6-7-8-9 (HI), 8 premium corner balconies on 6-7-8-9 (HM) and 2 side balconies on deck 6 (HL). These are all only on the Horizon and of course could be on the Panorama. If the HI cabins are too hot and the HM cabins are too expensive, then the HL could be your best bet and the balconies are double the size of a regular one, but of course you need to book well in advance since there are only two of them on the ship. There are some aft and corner choices on decks 6 and 7 on the Vista.