Carnival Horizon "booking cancelled"

Hey,

We managed to get a cabin for the May transatlantic from Barcelona after it appearing sold out.

Our booking showed up on the carnival website but now I am a little concerned as its showing up as "this booking is cancelled" when I go into manage my booking on carnival.co.uk.

I booked through an online travel agent who has assured me all is ok, that it's a system error. I've contacted him again cos I'm really worried. Tried contacting Carnival but no response yet. I have no number to call from Ireland/UK.

This happened to anyone else?

Hey,

We managed to get a cabin for the May transatlantic from Barcelona after it appearing sold out.

Our booking showed up on the carnival website but now I am a little concerned as its showing up as "this booking is cancelled" when I go into manage my booking on carnival.co.uk.

I booked through an online travel agent who has assured me all is ok, that it's a system error. I've contacted him again cos I'm really worried. Tried contacting Carnival but no response yet. I have no number to call from Ireland/UK.

This happened to anyone else?

I just called my PVP at Carnival to see if there's a phone number you can use. Did you make full payment? If not that could be the issue since final payment date was around Feb 8th for the TA for Horizon.

Cherie Ganesh

Memphis, TN

I just called my PVP at Carnival to see if there's a phone number you can use. Did you make full payment? If not that could be the issue since final payment date was around Feb 8th for the TA for Horizon.

Cherie Ganesh

Memphis, TN

Thank you! If there is, please let me know! Yeah, we paid full amt when we booked.

Thanks a million. It's stressing me out!

Now that I think about it, I had to cancel a cruise last year. When I would go to Manage My Booking afterward, it was just no longer there and someone else said that's how it will appear if a booking is cancelled, there is just no more booking to look up. So it sounds like your TA may be correct and it's just a glitch. However, I would get on the phone to be sure. There is also Carnival's email address and mark it URGENT in the subject line. icare@carnival.com

Now that I think about it, I had to cancel a cruise last year. When I would go to Manage My Booking afterward, it was just no longer there and someone else said that's how it will appear if a booking is cancelled, there is just no more booking to look up. So it sounds like your TA may be correct and it's just a glitch. However, I would get on the phone to be sure. There is also Carnival's email address and mark it URGENT in the subject line. icare@carnival.com

Thank you! I've just sent *another* email!!! Will keep you posted.

Here's a phone number other than the toll free number. 305-599-2600. I'd call. If you have a booking number in your correspondence with TA that will help them look it up. Choose the "already booked" option. This is worth paying for the phone call.

Cherie Ganesh

Memphis, TN

Do not take this personal, but I am glad this is not happening to us. In fact, if this was happening to us my DW would not be doing good. If the TA said all was good I would be like :cool:, my DW would be like :eek:, it not ok. In addition, every guy out there knows if your DW is upset and nervous about the situation, by God you better be. I will be following this situation, and would love to know the out come for future reference.

If you use a TA Carnival won't talk to you, all communications have to be done by a TA.

They will confirm the cruise, they won’t do anything about the cruise.

Alaskan Joe, your wife sounds like me! 😂 My husband kept saying it'll be fine... I wanted to get it sorted.

Anyway, it appears to be sorted. The issue (it seems) was the payment. The travel agent pays in bulk, not for each booking. The cruise is showing now and we are checked in although boarding card not available yet.

I'm confident it'll be ok... I'll be checking periodically to reassure myself.

Thank you to everyone on here for the help! 65 days to go!