Oceania web site/my account??

riffatsea

Wondering if I should see my O life OBC listed somewhere on the web site in my account?? Also wondering if I should see OBC or free grats listed from my TA there??

I have that all on my invoice/e mail but on other cruise line web sites it is also written in the individual person's account but it's not there on Oceania.

Thanks for any advice

Wondering if I should see my O life OBC listed somewhere on the web site in my account?? Also wondering if I should see OBC or free grats listed from my TA there??

I have that all on my invoice/e mail but on other cruise line web sites it is also written in the individual person's account but it's not there on Oceania.

Thanks for any advice

No, they don't list it there.

Is your invoice from Oceania or your TA? Most of the time the OBC from the TA is not on the Oceania invoice unless it's actually from them.

OK thanks, Was looking for it last night but if they don't list it then I won't worry about it.

Invoice is from both Oceania and the TA(2 different ones) since I booked and then moved the res to the TA. TA said it would be listed in my on board account but perhaps she meant on the ship and not on the web site. I will check that out.