Crystal block?

We hit 140 points on the final day of our Liberty cruise in February. Will Royal ship the crystal block to us, or will we get it when we go on Anthem at the end of May? Our first night on Anthem will be #141. OR do I have to call the C&A number?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We hit 140 points on the final day of our Liberty cruise in February. Will Royal ship the crystal block to us, or will we get it when we go on Anthem at the end of May? Our first night on Anthem will be #141. OR do I have to call the C&A number?

You should have received the block on Liberty. You won't get your Liberty block on Anthem, because Anthem only has Anthem blocks. Call C&A and they will ship it.

Ships are different as how they do the milestone blocks. Most of ours have just been left on the bed. We should have gotten one last December on Oasis. I asked the loyalty ambassador and she said that we would get it on our next cruise. I didn’t think that was right but I didn’t fuss about it since we were going on Serenade a month later. When we got on Serenade in January, I asked the loyalty ambassador and she said that I should have gotten it on Oasis. She said that she would email the Oasis. Well we waited for a while after we got home and nothing came. Finally had to call Crown and Anchor. They ordered it for us and we finally got it at home.

I always ask the LA on the ship that we will be getting the next block on, if we are on the list to receive it.

I had problems with the LA a couple of years ago on Serenade who told me I would get it on the next ship...which was wrong information.

Now I print out my current point status, and also print out the info from RCI website that states you will receive the milestone ON the ship:

4A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter. One per household.

Thank you to everyone for your replies. Since I left work early due to the snow in Orange County, New York, I emailed C&A. If I don't hear back, I will call to follow up. In the future, I will be sure to bring documentation and speak with the LA on the ship.

Thank you to everyone for your replies. Since I left work early due to the snow in Orange County, New York, I emailed C&A. If I don't hear back, I will call to follow up. In the future, I will be sure to bring documentation and speak with the LA on the ship.

My viewpoint is that you "lucked out". You didn't have to lug the block home from the Liberty (although if you drove to the cruise this point is moot).

Now they will ship it to your home and you can open it and enjoy it so much more easily. :)

Oh, and forget email. Call them. Much easier. 800-526-9723

We hit our next crystal block on Brilliance in Feb. Asked the Loyalty desk and she said we would get it in our cabin. It was there the day we hit 490! Plus it was on a ship/class of ship we did not have blocks from so it was very cool.

My viewpoint is that you "lucked out". You didn't have to lug the block home from the Liberty (although if you drove to the cruise this point is moot).

Now they will ship it to your home and you can open it and enjoy it so much more easily. :)

Oh, and forget email. Call them. Much easier. 800-526-9723

Oh, I agree! We flew and I didn't want to lug it!

I was due to hit 140 on the Jewel crossing last Fall, so I spoke to the LA on the Rhapsody in October to ask how they did it. He said I would get it during the cruise and he made a note in the computer to make the Jewel aware. When it wasn't given out at the welcome party on the Jewel I went to the LA and asked how they did it on the Jewel, he checked the records and said it would be in my room.........it wasn't

Just called C&A and they will mail it to my daughters house, and I may have to wait a year to get it from her. Anything mailed to me in Costa Rica will have import duty......grrr

I guess each ship has their own system.

I have 129 points and will be on the Rhapsody as a solo in April. I will get double points for solo and at day 6 will have 141.

Are the solo double points added after the cruise? I will be on the Radiance in May, so not sure which ship will be recognized.

I have 129 points and will be on the Rhapsody as a solo in April. I will get double points for solo and at day 6 will have 141.

Are the solo double points added after the cruise? I will be on the Radiance in May, so not sure which ship will be recognized.

Just visit the LA early in the cruise and ask to confirm you are on the milestone list. They can do the math themselves and get you your block.

Just visit the LA early in the cruise and ask to confirm you are on the milestone list. They can do the math themselves and get you your block.

Or, as I advised above, wait until you get home, call 800-526-9723, and they will mail it to you. :)

I live in Monroe. The snow is terrible here. Almost 20 inches. Glad you got home safe.

We hit 140 on our Baltic Cruise last August. Didn't receive the block. They told us we had to finish the cruise and we would get it on the next one. We went on the Allure in February and we asked about the block. That night we received our block with the Allure of the Seas on it. It's actually a pretty nice block.