Have you ever done the exact same cruise on the exact same ship?

gozagswoohoo

Not only done the same itinerary on an individual ship, but I've also repeated an itinerary across a ship class, specifically The Conquest class (Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom).  I'm not positive, but I may have done a western itinerary across the Dream class trifecta as well.

On a B2B Conquest a few Octobers ago, a hurricane changed my eastern/western itinerary into a western/western.  Had a great time!

I did the same cruise ... Western Caribbean ... on the Carnival Holiday in 1990 and 1993.  I actually ended up in the same cabin (not planned). 

I have enjoyed doing the same itinerary several times because it was always a different group of family and friends.  That said, I will be doing my last cruise to Cozumel, Ocho Rios, & Grand Cayman for the foreseeable future.  I am now, truly ready to move on.

We definitely have done that! Our favorite rooms are the vista views(aka aftwraps) on the Spirit class ships. We have gone twice to Alaska on the Spirit and have gone twice to Mexico on the Miracle. Our next cruise will be a vista view to Mexico on the Miracle. The journey to us is just as important as the destination. If we can afford the vista view suites,  then the journey is way more important than the destination!