Reserving time slot with Anytime Dining

CountessP

Greetings to all!

I was hoping to reserve my dining ahead of time, as I've done in the past on RCL. I can't find a way of doing it with Celebrity unless it's for a specialty restaurant. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings to all!

I was hoping to reserve my dining ahead of time, as I've done in the past on RCL. I can't find a way of doing it with Celebrity unless it's for a specialty restaurant. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Log in to Celebrity's website. Click on my reservations. Click on manage reservation. Click on explore cruise planner. Scroll down and click on dining. Scroll all the way down the page to Select Dining. Click on Add To Cart and start reserving your days and times.

Greetings to all!

Thanks in advance!

I have never had a problem in doing so. Did you go to the cruise planner?

Log in to Celebrity's website. Click on my reservations. Click on manage reservation. Click on explore cruise planner. Scroll down and click on dining. Scroll all the way down the page to Select Dining. Click on Add To Cart and start reserving your days and times.

I did this and it seemed to work, however I found I had to go into each day individually and choose the time, and then repeated the steps 10x. Thought I should be able to choose the days I wanted my select dining reservations for and then choose the time ... just once. Did I do something wrong?

BZ

I did this and it seemed to work, however I found I had to go into each day individually and choose the time, and then repeated the steps 10x. Thought I should be able to choose the days I wanted my select dining reservations for and then choose the time ... just once. Did I do something wrong?

BZ

Nope. You did nothing wrong. It is soooo tedious. You can only do one at a time. :mad:

BZ

I hope you didn't really expect the IT crew to make it easy! :eek: Just be thankful it worked at all. :halo:

Thanks so much guys. Will hopefully do it tomorrow. Need time if it's so tedious.

RCL, I was able to do it all one swoop, although it took a bit of time for me to figure out exactly how to do that.

I will say I do like the way you access the tours on Celebrity website. Best set up I've seen.

Call X and have the rep do it. I have done it that way and it was a lot easier. Plus it is confirmed . Just say that you are having a difficult time.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

BZ

I also found I had to book each day separately and for a 14 day cruise that was a little annoying.

It gets worse.... there are 9 in our party and I had to search for the 4 linked bookings for each day. The system is supposed to remember if you have booked with other people and give you the option of adding them again but it only did that for 2 of the 14 days!

It took a lot longer than I expected and I think I deserve a cruise to recover [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Call X and have the rep do it. I have done it that way and it was a lot easier. Plus it is confirmed . Just say that you are having a difficult time.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

If I book an around-the-world cruise, I'll have to remember this! :halo:

Thank you so much for this information. I have just reserved all our dinner times for select dining!!!!

Thank you so much for this information. I have just reserved all our dinner times for select dining!!!!

You're welcome.