Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Can you imagine doing the Symphony TA with him? Plenty of "fun" and "exciting" activities for the 6th day in a row at sea with all outdoor decks closed. ;p

Sheesh. You really have it in for him don’t you. You’ve been bashing him nonstop in numerous threads for weeks here on cc. We get it. You don’t like him. That’s your prerogative.

Me? I can’t wait for the 12 day SoS TA. TAs are great. You should try one some time.

And live forecast.

2add65ab13813a62ed9dda0f34a5bfae.jpg

No flow riding right now due to the lightning and thunder, the thunder, the lightning and the thunder.

That’s a bummer. Hoping Mother Nature cooperates for you and you get sunny skies and smooth sailing.

Cheers!

Tom

Good morning, Andrew! [emoji847] looks like it was a great day 1! Nice sail away video....boo to your weather forecast tho [emoji35]

Hope you find some sun later today....I’m sure Lisa had beach pool plans.

My weather channel app isn’t nearly as entertaining as yours... do tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris the humidity levels are high, we just need the sun to come out.

Sheesh. You really have it in for him don’t you. You’ve been bashing him nonstop in numerous threads for weeks here on cc. We get it. You don’t like him. That’s your prerogative.

Me? I can’t wait for the 12 day SoS TA. TAs are great. You should try one some time.

Without getting to much of track I guess I have been spoiled with better directors. I just think some upbeat nature is needed.

As for a TA, I’d do any with a flow rider.

Sharon has been trying things she doesn’t have at home. She tried the Maci(?) Tea at Starbucks. She said she can deal with the colour but not the taste.

I smelled it and she and I both agree. It smells like partially cured hay that was cut two days ago but has had some rain. A little musty and fermented.

I’m out.

She did like her green margarita though.

bad0ae47a2c3931387090929818bf6d9.jpg

51c8cce75a93e7e62ac9be71cc61a4b0.jpg

Without getting to much of track I guess I have been spoiled with better directors. I just think some upbeat nature is needed.

As for a TA, I’d do any with a flow rider.

My apologies Andrew. I probably shouldn’t have posted my response. I didn’t mean to divert your thread.

Don’t believe I’ve ever been on a cruise where Mr. B was the CD. Don’t really care. I know its important to some folks but Mr Brown has been really taking a nonstop beating on number of the CC threads. It’s gotten personal which is too bad.

FWIW, CDs are the least of my concerns on choosing a cruise and I don’t really pay attention when I’m on a cruise. I’m too busy hogging barstools and meeting the the real crew on the ship and getting to know my fellow passengers.

TA’s are a blast and I’m looking forward to being on the Symphony with this October.

Now back to your LIVE report.

Really enjoy your reviews, thank you. How is the noise from the connecting room? When we sailed in 1724 the connecting room was empty so it was not a problem, but any info would help me decide whether or not to book it again.

We almost always in this location and other than a toilet flushing occasionally that is all the noise we hear from next door. A few years ago when our neighbours daughter showered you could hear her sing, and the sound carried through the air ventilation system. Other than that we have never heard any noise through the adjoining door.

thank you, glad to hear it.

yw.

thank you so much for those photos!!! Have a good day.

Sent from my iphone using forums

ty.

loving the review so far! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

ty.

A little lunch break.

8cb3a5bd83ce5c3cfd78ac85f88bf802.jpg

d478426d7563d6432f8ba313b5228240.jpg

Who ever though raisins in the coleslaw was genius was 100% wrong. #poorlifechoices

bba39ab598ade36e2c676ca4b351e1c8.jpg

Speaking of poor life decisions her is another. Do nothing trust this smarmy man. As Owen just leaned,through my sea pass account, he can’t be trusted.

0961b2950e5e63437ad121978610d3a7.jpg

I’m off to get my Starbucks. Only coffee drinks are included.

Only coffee as in lattes or are the blended coffee drinks like fraps included? Do they even offer that at the Starbucks on board? Also I saw in your later picture cans of soda. Do you get cans when ordering around the ship or just fountain sodas included? I know it'll obviously be cans left for our use in the cabin. Thanks!

Only coffee as in lattes or are the blended coffee drinks like fraps included? Do they even offer that at the Starbucks on board? Also I saw in your later picture cans of soda. Do you get cans when ordering around the ship or just fountain sodas included? I know it'll obviously be cans left for our use in the cabin. Thanks!

Canned pop is included with Star. We also had the fountain cups waiting in our cabin. Next time I’m at Starbucks I will snap a photo of their drink menu and see what I can find out.

Who ever though raisins in the coleslaw was genius was 100% wrong.

Ugh! I found raisins in my cole slaw also! Bleech! [emoji12] it’s apparently the fleetwide recipe. Avoid it in the park cafe also!

Edited by niksmom630

Ugh! I found raisins in my cole slaw also! Bleech! [emoji12] it’s apparently the fleetwide recipe. Avoid it in the park cafe also!

Agreed. It’s like turkey bacon. Just because it can doesn’t mean it should happen.

Who ever though raisins in the coleslaw was genius was 100% wrong.

Agreed. It’s like turkey bacon. Just because it can doesn’t mean it should happen.

Turkey bacon I can handle. Raisins in coleslaw?? Oh heck no

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Good things come to those that wait. We had guests call upon us. They came prepared. Any guests that come with a cart of drinks is welcome to visit. [emoji6]

Grandma is in her happy place. Me too.

db1cc47a7339cadf63ddc715120021fb.jpg

b2b6746e6922f5f562d7fea9cd886b40.jpg