Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Tortilla Soup.

eff6f57461474b19fcaa59202aea2536.jpg

Stuffed jalapeños.

31af04aab2ab29b08abcb66e0dd3c6d8.jpg

2 orders of chicken and cheese quesadillas and on of steak and black bean.

3e449febd84b1eea0defb507e43356f2.jpg

We also polished off two servings of chips, salsa and guacamole. We are full.

Andrew, what are Owen's and Lisa's favourite parts of the Harmony? And does Owen enjoy the kids' club? (My kids didn't want to go to the club last year on the Anthem -- they were too afraid that we'd go do the bumper cars without them!)

I think your going to need a selfie with him to really prove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We saw where they were going to film the mornings no show but that was as close as we got to seeing him. I will get a selfie with him in the am.

Andrew, what are Owen's and Lisa's favourite parts of the Harmony? And does Owen enjoy the kids' club? (My kids didn't want to go to the club last year on the Anthem -- they were too afraid that we'd go do the bumper cars without them!)

Owen loves the slides, mini golf, food, and well just about everything. Lisa loves the beach pool, sitting in the sun/reading and most of everything else.

As for Owen and kids club we set a standard/pattern a few years ago. On sea days he has to go for half a day, either in the morning or the afternoon. The rest of the day we do things with him around the ship. For example we looked at the kids club program this evening for tomorrow and he liked the morning activities, called “Balls, Balls, Balls”. What 10 year old boy wouldn’t, for the humour or the sports.

As for the bumpers cars, just threaten to run them over if the don’t sprint to the kids club. That should work. I’m personally more of a fan of the roller skating. The slight of me doing that would be enough to chase Owen to kids club.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Love Owen’s hat....Go Giants! Never would have guessed being from the Ontario area that would be his hat of choice.

Have an amazing cruise!

Lisa and I went to the Pebble Beach Concours last year and then spent the Monday in San Fran before we flew home the next day. We went to Alcatraz and Fisherman’s Warf. He is a fan all sports and a hat is always a safe bet to bring home. The Giants had a game that night but we were beat from the days previous. It was a whirl wind weekend but an amazing one.

Greese was great. Owen missed most of the innuendos through the performance but laughed at the hip thrusting. The few photos I took of the dancing ending up the girls skirts closer to their navels than their ankles so I will post the PG friendly one now.

08f74f6aa2489fbd73460c87c3892414.jpg

And that’s it.

Hi Andrew! Just checking in and catching up. I bet you're glad to be back on Harmony with your Twitter BFF Captain Johnny. :) Safe travels and I hope the weather cooperates! Although anything tropical is better than the frozen tundra you're used to.

Andrew, you look to be having a wonderful time! If it isn't a bother, may I kindly ask you to take a picture of your "ocean"view from the Balcony? I know the primary view is over the mini golf/flow rider and want to reassure my mom that one can see the ocean ...

Also, Starbucks is still included, or??

Thanks! Leanna

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m personally more of a fan of the roller skating. The slight of me doing that would be enough to chase Owen to kids club.

Ha! That's where our kids differ--my hockey-playing kids (and husband) LURVED showing off their skating skills while I repeatedly bit the floor.

Ha! That's where our kids differ--my hockey-playing kids (and husband) LURVED showing off their skating skills while I repeatedly bit the floor.

That should have sent all of them to the kids club, including your hubbie. ;)

Thanks for the confirmation! Have fun with BingBong - hopefully an upgrade over Bobby (hard not to be) and a decent replacement for Abe Hughes (quite hard to be).

The Grail Knight from Indiana Jones is more exciting than Bobby Brown, considering they are the same age.

The Grail Knight from Indiana Jones is more exciting than Bobby Brown, considering they are the same age.

Can you imagine doing the Symphony TA with him? Plenty of "fun" and "exciting" activities for the 6th day in a row at sea with all outdoor decks closed. ;p