Spring breakers on Sky?

rentlady

Remains to be seen but I don’t think Cuba is a hotspot for spring break partiers or bar hoppers.

While I’m sure there will be some college kids on board i believe that all of major universities in Florida (UF, USF, U Miami, FSU, UCF) will be back in session at that time.

April 9 is too late for college spring break. Also, high school and lower are back in school

Exceptions might be New England states high school and below and a college here and there

Realistically there will be few if any spring breakers on your cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums

sailing to Cuba on the sky on April 9th. After hearing what happened on the epic, i’m Afraid it’s going to be packed with a bunch of wild party kids.:cool:What do you think?

We are on this sailing and doing the 6-9 Bahamas cruise and I'm pretty sure most college Spring breaks will be done. The first leg of our trip might have more families/college kids, but the Cuba sail should be more mellow!

On our cruise to Cuba on the Sky last October, there were little to no people under about 40. Cuba isn't a typical Caribbean port, lacking much of anything "touristy" (no beaches, ATVs, dolphin or stingray encounters, etc,) that most younger people are interested in. Combined with the late date, I'd say there is zero chance of wild Spring Breakers on your cruise.

I made that same mistake once a few years ago, never again. My kids were miserable, college kids litteraly filled the pool and pool area from open to.close and when I say filled litteraly filled and drank. Roudy and loud, never spring break and never a short cruise like the sky when the newly 21 years olds get sloppy drunk constantly for "free"

I had the same question. I don’t think your Cuba trip will be affected in April. I’m going next week though and I fully intend it to be full of SBers. They’re fun to watch! As long as NCL doesn’t run out of mint for my mojito like on my last cruise, I’ll be ok.

Anyone been on recently that can comment??

sailing to Cuba on the sky on April 9th. After hearing what happened on the epic, i’m Afraid it’s going to be packed with a bunch of wild party kids.:cool:What do you think?

Spring break is a great time to cruise. The ship is lively. Make you feel like you’re on vacation. Enjoy!