Club class mini suite wine

PAMJP

We have just booked a club class mini suite on Sapphire Princess for September 2019, New England and Canada. A half bottle of both white and red wine is one of the things we are given according to Princess information. Does anyone know if this is per cabin or per person? Just wondering. Thanks for any replies.

Suite passengers get 2 splits of Korbel Champagne

Why would suite passengers get 2 splits of Korbel when the Princess website indicates suite passengers perks "Includes all the fine amenities of a spacious Club Class Mini-Suite" which is 2 half bottles of wine? I would prefer the wine on my 2 upcoming cruises next month. Is there an option to switch the Korbel for wine?

• 2 weeks later...

We thoroughly enjoyed Club Class on our last cruise. After we settled and unpacked, our room steward welcomed us with a cold glass of sparkling wine (not champagne). It was a nice gesture. We also had canapés on request each day. As for the 2 bottle of wine, they are half bottles and per cabin. The dining was another plus. There was no waiting, greeted each time by your name. It was very personal. At the time we booked it was just being introduced and the price was very reasonable but when I looked at it for our next cruise it was an extra $50 approx pp/pd which adds a considerable amount on that I would rather use for Tours. In saying that it was a wonderful, personal experience and the bedding was superior.

I am not a big fan of wine, but you get small bottles, one of white and one of red. I tried the red and well, thought it was pretty poor. Didn't even open the white.

As far as the champagne goes, just got off the Royal on the 20th and for embarkation, if you were in your room, the steward (or stewart if in a funny mood), knocked on our door and offered us a flute of champagne(carbonated wine). We were offered an already poured glass, not a bottle of any kind. We did not make use of the canapes as the offerings were not something that either of us would even want to sample! Grin.

Pooh