Refer a friend question

Last month I referred 5 friends. One friend successfully processed. I think the others unintenionally deleted the princess email. They want the credit. So do I! Can I simply resubmit the info or must I call princess? I've called about refer a friend before & the rep could not answer my questions.

Last month I referred 5 friends. One friend successfully processed. I think the others unintenionally deleted the princess email. They want the credit. So do I! Can I simply resubmit the info or must I call princess? I've called about refer a friend before & the rep could not answer my questions.

I have submitted people more than once if they either deleted the message or just didn't book for a while. Try resubmitting and see what happens.

Submit them again and tell them to process it

Be sure to tell your friends what you are doing so they can look for the confirmation e-mail. Both of you get an OBC so they should be ok with it.

• 1 month later...
How long does it usually take to get the email? My father submitted it for myself and several of my friends and we have yet to receive an email.

He should re-submit it and look in your junk file for an email

I would call Princess and if the agent does not get you what you want then ask to talk to a supervisor. I say this because I just went through this. The agent said I was not elgible (sp) for refer a friend because my brother had requested a brochure some 5 years earlier. How they knew that I have no idea. After speaking to a supervisor everything was straightened out. I got the Refer-A-Friend OBC for both my brother and his wife. So did they. Keep trying. Good luck!

Can I submit refer a friend for someone who is booked but not yet sailed?

I did. We explained that although he is traveling because of my sister and I we were not aware of the Refer-A-Friend program until after they booked.