Oasis 13th may

No answers but this leads to a question: why don't they just note on the itinerary when the formal nights are? It seems like the nights are pretty well set in advance and it's clearly something that some people want to know, for planning purposes.

Then again I should just be happy that I can log into my account again after the "upgrade", I suppose. :-)

No answers but this leads to a question: why don't they just note on the itinerary when the formal nights are? It seems like the nights are pretty well set in advance and it's clearly something that some people want to know, for planning purposes.

Then again I should just be happy that I can log into my account again after the "upgrade", I suppose. :-)

Formal Nights are set by the ship. Routinely on Royal Caribbean, they are the second night and the 6th night. But we've been on cruises where they are shifted. And not really sure what planning is needed. You either take formal wear or don't. Unless you're planning a hair appointment or a Specialty restaurant specifically on Formal Night. Not being snippy, but just curious what planning is needed (I've always wondered this)?