Does NCL Have Itenarary for ABC Islands?

taylortime05

Not sure how long they are doing it, but our 10-day Southern from Miami on the Jade next week is now going to the ABC's, Jamaica and Cayman instead of the original Southern itinerary that was changed due to the hurricane.

The ones I have seen are the below. Hope that helps.

Upcoming March 23 on Dawn out of Miami 10 day

There are also 11-day ones on the Dawn out of San Juan Jan 2019

7-11 day Epic ones also out of San Juan Dec 2019, Jan 2020, Feb 2020

14 day on the Dawn out of Tampa Feb 2020

I have a 14 night cruise on Celebrity Reflection that goes to ABC islands with few other stops. I was looking for something comparable on NCL but haven't found anything going to ABC islands.
The Dawn out of San Juan

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

There was one that went from Boston to New Orleans a couple years ago that I did, and then I think this fall it went Boston to New Orleans - both included the ABC Islands. It's rare, but NCL does go there sometimes.

I have a 14 night cruise on Celebrity Reflection that goes to ABC islands with few other stops. I was looking for something comparable on NCL but haven't found anything going to ABC islands.

We are booked on NCL Star, 19-30 Nov 2018, out of Miami. Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Ocho Rios are the scheduled ports for this Southern Caribbean cruise.

I will be on Dawn October 19, 2019. Here is the itinerary:

CRUISE PORTS Embark

New York

(New York);

Oranjestad

(Aruba);

Willemstad

(Curacao);

Kralendijk

(Bonaire);

St. George's

(Grenada);

Bridgetown

(Barbados);

Castries

(St. Lucia);

Basseterre

(St. Kitts);

St. Thomas

(US Virgin Islands); Disembark

New York

(New York)

We are also looking for that itinerary in October, but I definitely don’t want to do another NY departure again, esp. in the fall.

It’s disappointing there are not too many options.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Us folk who live up north find mid October weather delightful.

But I was on the 10/31/17 (11 night)Gem cruise that had a surprise ending in Barbados. The weather was wonderful when we sailed, but the day we flew back from Barbados was just nasty cold.

Went again on Gem 12/12/17 (11 day), and we had nice weather for the couple days we stayed in the city before the cruise. Weather was a little cold when we got back, but dealing with trying to get a bus out two days before Christmas soon made us forget all about it. There were ice/snow storms all over the east coast that day. Got to Port Authority about 10am and there were people who had been waiting since 5am for a Philadelphia bus.

We were on a Jade revised itinerary in January 2018 that included Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. I remember being surprised/pleased because I couldn't find one for a long time and then we were re-routed there. I am thinking check the ncl site and see how long they are doing this revised itinerary.