Getting the run around from TA?

The OP never said she booked calling Royal. She said she booked through a TA. First sentence in original post

She said “Half of my frustration stems from the trust RC places in its TAs.” How would you interpret that?

She said “Half of my frustration stems from the trust RC places in its TAs.” How would you interpret that?

Exactly as it says. All travel agents who can sell Royal Caribbean cruises have a contract with Royal Caribbean. The OP was referring to the fact that RC requires all changes to go through the TA, not the passenger, so Royal is trusting the TAs who are under contract to sell their cruises to be a good experience for the guest. If a TA (like this one) has bad customer service, it in turn reflects poorly on Royal Caribbean.

Cabin 8443 on Allure looks to be an inside that has a sofa bed based on the deck plan, so I would think it would be able to hold 4 pax unless occupancy limits have been met.

I was wondering if its a double sofa bed so three beds technically but room to sleep 4

The problem might be that there aren’t any cabins that sleep 4 left, since it’s spring break, and if there are any left, lifeboat capacity has been met.

Just looking at RCI's website looks like there are about 16 superior ocean view cabins with large balcony cabins left that will hold 4 for about $3500

Bill

Unfortunately I don’t know that I can change the flights at this point. I do have travel insurance, hopefully I won’t need it.

Considering everything this TA has put you thru, I would INSIST on flying in the day before and you pay for the hotel for one night. This whole thing has been unreal stress on you and your family, you don't need a late or cancelled flights to add to it. Having insurance may help you financially, but it won't put you on that ship as it sails away......