Can my kids get VIFP numbers?

caryatid

This will be my kids first cruise on Carnival and I was wondering if I could sign them up for VIFP numbers? They are 5 and 8 so they don't have their own phone numbers or emails but if possible I'd like to get them enrolled so they could start getting credit for their cruises! With two booked and a third one on the horizon, they might hit gold before they even get a drivers licence!

I believe they are automatically given VIFP numbers with their first sailing. At least that was the way with my kids when they sailed many years ago. My 2 youngest were Gold before they got their licenses.

This is 100% correct. My 6 year old is currently gold!

That is odd. My granddaughter sailed in 2015, and is scheduled to sail again soon. I booked thru a Carnival vacation planner. Her status shows nothing. Maybe I should call someone?

Janet

I would give them a call. She should have credit for the 2015 cruise. The fare for them is paid so they should get some credit.

That is odd. My granddaughter sailed in 2015, and is scheduled to sail again soon. I booked thru a Carnival vacation planner. Her status shows nothing. Maybe I should call someone?

Janet

If you still have her Sail & Sign card, the number is on it, just like on yours. EM

I have 2 daughters who both like to cruise. Older daughter does Carnival and is Platinum. Her children aged 19 and 21 don't always cruise with her and I think they are probably both gold. Younger daughter cruises almost always on Royal Caribbean and her 11-year-old and 14-year-old are Diamond plus (175 days/points) on their own cruising history.

If you go to Carnival's website and go to your account, you can click the tab for travel companions and everyone you have ever booked a cabin with should show up and have VIFP #s. My 8 year old will soon be Gold, as well. He has a number attached to his name on the website :)

This will be my kids first cruise on Carnival and I was wondering if I could sign them up for VIFP numbers? They are 5 and 8 so they don't have their own phone numbers or emails but if possible I'd like to get them enrolled so they could start getting credit for their cruises! With two booked and a third one on the horizon, they might hit gold before they even get a drivers licence!

If you have a sail & sign card you have a VIFP number.