Reflection Cabin Help Please? 1547/1552 or 2146/2151 or 1503/1505?

Monty's Mum

Hi All

I'm trying to make a decision on the Aqua cabin on our upcoming Reflection cruise and would love some help please?

All the information and photos are of the S cabins don't seem to correlate with the Reflection numbers etc.

So the choice we have is 1547/1552 or 2146/2151 or 1503/1505 as you can see some of them have the larger balconies but the Window Washer System is of concern and is conflicting information as some say its there and other don't? Can anyone shine any clarity please? ;)

The other ones are at the front and whilst there might be more movement is it better for access to the Persian Gardens please??? Less public airing of our robes??

There would be no price difference as we are CC members etc.

Thanks in advance MMx

My preference would be for the cabins on Deck 11.

As I remember the window washing equipment is less an issue on Reflection than the other S class ships. as there is an additional deck and the equipment is less intrusive.

Hi All

I'm trying to make a decision on the Aqua cabin on our upcoming Reflection cruise and would love some help please?

All the information and photos are of the S cabins don't seem to correlate with the Reflection numbers etc.

So the choice we have is 1547/1552 or 2146/2151 or 1503/1505 as you can see some of them have the larger balconies but the Window Washer System is of concern and is conflicting information as some say its there and other don't? Can anyone shine any clarity please? ;)

The other ones are at the front and whilst there might be more movement is it better for access to the Persian Gardens please??? Less public airing of our robes??

There would be no price difference as we are CC members etc.

Thanks in advance MMx

We were in 2151 on Reflection in December. It was a great cabin, bed near the bathroom, super large balcony. There was no obstruction and it was very quiet and conveniently located near the elevators and the captains club host. I'd book it in a heartbeat! The balcony had the added benefit that you could have either sun or shade because of its size.

We were in 2151 on Reflection in December. It was a great cabin, bed near the bathroom, super large balcony. There was no obstruction and it was very quiet and conveniently located near the elevators and the captains club host. I'd book it in a heartbeat! The balcony had the added benefit that you could have either sun or shade because of its size.

I agree, we have stayed in this cabin and would grab it again.

With the pool deck right above you, you may hear some scrapings on the pool deck above in the mornings as they set up. We were in 2150 on the starboard side, and one evening they had a pool party on deck, and if you are a light sleeper, it might be bothersome.

With the pool deck right above you, you may hear some scrapings on the pool deck above in the mornings as they set up. We were in 2150 on the starboard side, and one evening they had a pool party on deck, and if you are a light sleeper, it might be bothersome.

There were two pool parties during our cruise when we stayed in 2151 of Reflection. Although we could hear the music when sitting on the balcony, we heard nothing inside the cabin. We also heard nothing in the morning from the pool deck above. I'm a very light sleeper, so I'd recommend this cabin highly. It's also very conveniently located near the elevators and the stairs. We'd often take the stairs one flight up to the pool or café, or walk down a flight to the cabin to use our own bathroom rather than the one near the pool deck. (Burned a few extra calories

that way as well!) Also a short walk down the hall to the Persian Gardens or the gym was nice as well without needing to use the elevator.

There were two pool parties during our cruise when we stayed in 2151 of Reflection. Although we could hear the music when sitting on the balcony, we heard nothing inside the cabin. We also heard nothing in the morning from the pool deck above. I'm a very light sleeper, so I'd recommend this cabin highly. It's also very conveniently located near the elevators and the stairs. We'd often take the stairs one flight up to the pool or café, or walk down a flight to the cabin to use our own bathroom rather than the one near the pool deck. (Burned a few extra calories

that way as well!) Also a short walk down the hall to the Persian Gardens or the gym was nice as well without needing to use the elevator.

Well, on Reflection we could hear the music in the stateroom from the pool deck. We've been on every S-Class ship in the exact same location, and we could hear deck chairs sliding around in the morning. It didn't bother me, but it might bother others.

Well, on Reflection we could hear the music in the stateroom from the pool deck. We've been on every S-Class ship in the exact same location, and we could hear deck chairs sliding around in the morning. It didn't bother me, but it might bother others.

Perhaps the difference is the location of the music, 2150 and 2151 being on opposite sides of the ship, cruise date or time spent in the cabin. On our cruise 2151 was totally quiet except hearing music on the balcony one evening which we actually found enjoyable. At any rate I'd recommend it without hesitation and would book it again in a heartbeat .:)