Arrival times at Miami cruise terminal

Oldgoat61

We haven't cruised on Carnival for 4 years, and we will be on the Magic next Apr. out of Miami. I have read on this board that Carnival now has arrival times (terminal) for it's cruises. Does this apply to every ship, and port, or just certain ships?

If it does apply to every ship, is there a way to insure an early arrival time at the terminal? The reason I ask, is we will be disembarking from the Navigator of the Seas the same day we embark on the Magic.

Thanks for any info!

Don't know how far out you can select arrival time but I would find out and be on it that day so you can get the earliest time slot. You could also buy faster to the fun which lets you arrive whenever you want, assuming the terminal is open.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Don't know how far out you can select arrival time but I would find out and be on it that day so you can get the earliest time slot. You could also buy faster to the fun which lets you arrive whenever you want, assuming the terminal is open.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Arrival times become available about 180 days prior to sail date. This has proven true for my last 3 bookings.

Arrival times become available about 180 days prior to sail date. This has proven true for my last 3 bookings.

You have to be Paid In Full though, Right?

And then you go to the Check In page and if the times are available, you can choose.

Not stating emphatically. Asking if I'm correct in the process.

You have to be Paid In Full though, Right?

And then you go to the Check In page and if the times are available, you can choose.

Not stating emphatically. Asking if I'm correct in the process.

You do not have to be paid in full to select an arrival appointment.

According to the carnival website “Arrival Appointments can be selected any time after you make a reservation, for sailings within six months of departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to your sailing date.”

This will be under the Online check-in portion of your reservation.

The Magic sailing out of Miami will definitely be using this system. Try getting the first available time slot.

Enjoy!

springs.....would the 180 days out even apply to anyone that doesn't have fast to the fun?

Thanks

Yes!

The site to choose your arrival appointment opens up at the same time for everyone regardless of FTTF or Priority.

The difference is that FTTF and Priority don’t have to strictly adhere to the time they choose. They can show up earlier or later and will still go through their shorter line.