Are there any Free Beverages on MSC cruises?

travelbug4

Hello.

We are thinking about taking a MSC cruise in Europe but I am a little overwhelmed by the classes of service and what is and isn't included.

Does MSC offer free beverages like iced tea, lemonade, coffee and water throughout the day like on RCCL, NCL, Disney, Windstar etc? Or do you have to purchase a drink package for all beverages? I noticed a difference between Bella and the next level up is that mineral water? is served at dinner with the more expensive class.

Just trying to figure out how it works before we book.

Thank you for your help!

There are the same free drinks like the other cruises. Someone else will have to give specifics on what is included in the various levels, plus there are options to purchase. I’m sure it has been covered as it is confusing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Definitely free beverages are offered but you have to look for them sometimes. On the Sinfonia, I ordered a soft drink because I had read there were no free beverages and sure enough, there were.

Having the Bella experience at meals in the Caribbean on the Divina and on the Seaside( I don't believe all locations and ships are the same) they served water, iced tea, lemonaide(I think), iced tea and coffee. More choices, flavored water at the buffet, cranberry juice

Safe sailing