Drink limit?

Before posting this I tried to find the answer on the boards but didn't see any mention. Is there a limit to the number of drinks you can have throughout day with a deluxe drink package? Do water and juice count as a "drink" if so? Thanks in advance.

Before posting this I tried to find the answer on the boards but didn't see any mention. Is there a limit to the number of drinks you can have throughout day with a deluxe drink package? Do water and juice count as a "drink" if so? Thanks in advance.

No limit. Although, of course they will cut you off if you get sloppy!! ;p

There is no numerical limit to the number of drinks (of any kind) you can have each day if you have purchased the Deluxe Beverage Package.

Bartenders have the right, and supposedly the duty, to cut you off if you become a danger to yourself or others. It is a rare occurrence, however.

Thanks for the quick replies. The reason I asked this question was because of this article found on Cruise Critic which implies there is one. It may be certain lines have numerical limit. articles.cfm

Yes, I know for sure that Princess and Carnival both have drink limits - 15 alcoholic drinks per day. Non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited and do not count against the drink maximum. :)

when the bartender cuts you off. they may impose a wait limit between drinks to avoid sharing. bottled water can be gotten all day and most bartenders have no problem giving you one with your alcoholic drink of choice. fresh squeezed juice is available at breakfast.