Sky Class Question Oasis of the Seas Question

adcc

What does this rather fuzzy statement really mean from Royal's website? "Reserved seating in select entertainment venues." What venues on Oasis are select? Trying to decide if I actually need to reserve any of the shows or wait till my concierge email.

What does this rather fuzzy statement really mean from Royal's website? "Reserved seating in select entertainment venues." What venues on Oasis are select? Trying to decide if I actually need to reserve any of the shows or wait till my concierge email.

Showroom and Aqua Theatre

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As mentioned, Aqua Theater, Main Theater, Ice Show. Not sure about Comedy Club. So you don't have to make reservations (I would for the Comedy Club). Just show up between 15-30 minutes before each show and you will be allowed into a roped off area. At about 10 minutes prior they release any seats left, so best to get there 30 minutes before the show for a good seat selection.

I believe only Star Class suite guests get reserved seating on the Comedy Club.

Well the genies will pretty much do it for each guest. So yes. Sky class will have the boardwalk ok ahead. The other shows there is a priority spot and you don’t need to make any reservations. It is very nice in that regard. Not quite star class but very nice.

There is reserved seating in the main theatre, ice shows, and aqua show. And no reservations needed. Just walk before they let all the standby people in at 10min prior. You do need to make reservations for the comedy club for Sky class.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all!

Next Year we have Star Class so won’t be an issue for the Comedy Clubs and prebooking

Another Sky class question: when the Concierge emails a week prior to your cruise, is that the time to reply and indicate what dining reservations you’d like, or does one wait until embarkation and handle it then? I don’t want to overstep. Thanks,

Linda

Oops - one more question: I had made show reservations before we upgraded our cabin to a CLS - should I cancel them now to have them available for others as we can just show up 20-30 minutes prior or leave them as is?

Thanks again,

Linda

Another Sky class question: when the Concierge emails a week prior to your cruise, is that the time to reply and indicate what dining reservations you’d like, or does one wait until embarkation and handle it then? I don’t want to overstep. Thanks,

Linda

You can do either or. We usually respond to the email and make our reservations then. When we get on board and have to make changes it was always accommodated too.

You can do either or. We usually respond to the email and make our reservations then. When we get on board and have to make changes it was always accommodated too.

Thanks so much ! Appreciate your quick reply - now I guess we’d better make some decisions. We’re very excited about the whole thing.

Cheers,

Linda

Thanks so much ! Appreciate your quick reply - now I guess we’d better make some decisions. We’re very excited about the whole thing.

Cheers,

Linda

No problem! And in answer to your other question about letting go of your show reservations, that's totally up to you. But with the plum Sky class card you don't need any reservations except for comedy. And you don't have to sit in the reserved Sky class section, you can sit anywhere without the star class drapes.

This is great information. Thank you Linda for posting this. I was wondering these same questions too. We just upgrade to a CLS as well. Very excited as this is our first experience in a suite.

This is great information. Thank you Linda for posting this. I was wondering these same questions too. We just upgrade to a CLS as well. Very excited as this is our first experience in a suite.

We are on the same sailing, right? Upgraded at the same time, groverdmg, if I recall. We couldn't resist and I couldn't be more thrilled........after 40+ cruises it's our first Oasis class ship and our first full suite.

See you in the lounge in a few weeks,

Linda