Post Cruise Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Ending At FLL Airport)

fatpug

I have a late flight from FLL after returning from a cruise. I am looking for something to do and a way to store my luggage for the day.

Has anyone taking this excursion?

Any recommendation for or any other post cruise excursion?

Thanks

We did something similar to this after our cruise on the Oasis many years ago that we purchased directly from RCI.

I can't recall the name of our tour but it was guided. We boarded a coach and had a guided tour of the city. There was a portion where we did a guided walk and then also a boat cruise that took us to see many impressive mansions and then to Port Everglades for a unique look at the cruise ships. Our tour ended at the airport where the driver took each of us to our specific terminal and assisted with luggage.

We found this was a great way to see a bit more of Fort Lauderdale while giving us something to do while waiting for our flight home. We also felt comfortable that our luggage was secure for the duration of our tour.

How late is your flight actually?....Many post-cruise excursions still get you to the airport somewhat early...check these details closely or perhaps you might opt to just renting a car and using your own timeframe.

How late is your flight actually?....Many post-cruise excursions still get you to the airport somewhat early...check these details closely or perhaps you might opt to just renting a car and using your own timeframe.

The flight is 9:00pm

I have a late flight from FLL after returning from a cruise. I am looking for something to do and a way to store my luggage for the day.

Has anyone taking this excursion?

Any recommendation for or any other post cruise excursion?

Thanks

Also check the Florida Departures forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495